Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 7 Ch. 46

Man, the nipples of this world sure are pitful... it must hurt tô have nipples like that, they will get stuck in clothes and other fabrics.

Dex-chan lover
Raws don't even have anything to censor so the redrawers threw those squares in for the hell of it?

Yuria looks like she would be into BL.

Almus knows he can't risk getting her pregnant yet so he's showing an annoying amount of self-restraint here.

Dex-chan lover
@Bluehammer12

The Japanese word for dragon is "kyoryu", and the ryu part obviously refers to dragons. It's sort of a pun, but very fitting there, especially since yeah, the first dinosaur fossils we could find inspired legends of dragons well, pretty much all around the world.

They didn’t censor this one before and makes no sense now when it’s already censored. I’m really glad we got a couple updates yet the story keeps feeling like it’s making giant side loops even time it tries to move the story along. Well at least it’s mostly interesting and MC sounds like he is trying to get Red Hare for a horse lol.

Couldn't you say the horse is extremely lucky? Survived a stable fire that killed all the other horses, just escaped unharmed from a pack of wolves.

Dex-chan lover
I think we can agree that not some censorship makes thing more indecent.

And I thought there'd be some redemption arc for Sui. I see that its name are mean to be target of grudge.

That black horse somehow feel like shell-shocked.

If the redrawers are so up in arms about the booba, just erase the nips rather than a distracting jarring box

please no black bars ,in the raw there is nothing ,just leave it like that ,i hate black bars the most
ty for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
Pg 11

So basically the MC is saying he'll knock her up later, just not tonight.

I’m not horny on main for anime girls so don’t take it like that, but isn’t it kind of a ignorant move to censor something? Like if you think nipples are annoying to work with just censor them for the process, not the final product. I know it’s a hot take, but everyone has nipples. (And don’t take this as a “hooboo scan group bad!!” I actually love y’all and your work! It’s a lot of effort! I just think this was a weird choice.)

Dex-chan lover
@randomonlooker I've checked public Raws and there's not even a nipple, there's just plain blank space where they're supposed to be lol. I guess it's time to wait for the volume release (if they plan on releasing those, that's it.)

@Talith Seems about right with these Magazine scans.

@Rin2k Dang 😔 mystery ghost nip strikes again. Even more confusing for the black bars then?? 🤔🤔 somehow Barbie Boob Syndrome would be less salacious than censor bars lol.

Dex-chan lover
Wtf is that tits censorship lmao, if they don't want something like that they could have just told the mangaka to do the usual cover-ups. This feels like a bait to get horny people to buy the volume release later.

Users who are viewing this thread