Isekai Kenkokuki - Vol. 7 Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
"It's not like i can prove it though."
Dude, you LITERALLY had prove about it.

He and his horses:

NgGNjTC.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It really rubs me the wrong way that the MC is not elarning everything he can about the magic system they call "voodoo".

But again it always pains me when the MC goes to a world with magic and do do all they can to learn about magic even when it is clearly a serious threat.

Dex-chan lover
@randomonlooker my take is that they just did it for the lulz (adding the black squares where the nips are supposed to be) instead of leaving the space in "blank" like in the raw does.

Dex-chan lover
@mahtan If I recall correctly it's literally genderlocked to women outside of a scant few men capable of performing it.

Double-page supporter
@mahtan The Priestess girlfriend already said he's not compatible to learn voodoo/magic aka he's not suited to be a magician. So he just sticks to being a swordsman/vanguard.

Joke on you, Almus. That wolf pack is a bad sign for ebil supiritu. But a mare, huh? I kinda anticipating a shapeshifting development, but rather not having it too.

Fed-Kun's army
Makes me think of Liu Bei's horse which was thought to be cursed due to a white blaze on its forehead but ended up saving Liu Bei's life a few times.

the King sucked them a bit too hard before and after breastfeeding, she’s left with a really black nipples

Users who are viewing this thread