Isekai Kenkokuki

@Dark_Tifanny69
It is a scene where one of the MC's enemy comanders abuse his power and rape one random vilager and give her to his soldiers to do the same. It was used as a plot device to give a casus belli to MC atack the enemy side

this polemic "sexual violence" part was really well done, but it makes me sad that the MC probably will never know what really happened.

Well, the plot is really a "Political" scenario..
it well made.

let see what we got on next month chapter.

Group Leader
@_Warspite
1b2.png

Double-page supporter
This is the first time a political theme series is enjoyable for me and this manga is great and tetra is best girl and yuria is also good

I truly hope Rigar dies. Gotta wipe that perverted smile off his face somehow, preferably by changing it to absolute terror when he realizes he's gonna die.

damn I'm back with this cringe story at least after chapter 13 it doesn't get cringe any more

Chapter 42.2 comment:
Expected some good fight, was okay ish, but at least it ended well. Too bad no "fatality"

It would be more fun if his battle was a real challenge. I think I just tired of isekais, always the same bullshit with ultra op MC.

As much as I wish the fight had more stakes and was longer, though at least it didn't take 12 chapters for a 1v1.

that duel was such a sham... kendo evolved over 2 millenia even a basic understanding puts the mc above most in a medival or ancient mediterranean setting. and because both sides had the same blessing you can basicly ignore it and say its a battle between a kendo studendt and a common thug
ending is obvious

happened a bit too quickly for my taste, but at the very least the ending wasn't unsatisfying. It wasn't an amazing ending to a fight, but it's passable.

I'm just disappointed by how little cutting was actually done there.
If we're lucky, that will have at least destroyed his vocal chords and rendered him a mute, so we don't have to hear the typical villain's bs defeat complaints.

Fed-Kun's army
If people expected the duel to go longer or any deeper, they haven't read the rest of the manga.

Users who are viewing this thread