Isekai Kenkokuki

Group Leader
Well, that was sad.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Wow. This got dark. Lost a rating from me on that one.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

My goodness, that guy at the end is a genius!!! I would be too panicked to think if I was him!!

Code:

TIME TO GET RAPED BY JUSTICE!!

@KingKarasu, for this manga, i didnt expect to have a built-up like this. it was a good perspective
hopefully there will be more parts along the way that shows the gravity of situations in the kingdom and people aswell as politics.
and not just a isekai fantasy like what i read this for..

Code:

Dex-chan lover
Wow the latest chapters are so disgusting and graphic. Need a sexual violence tag imo
@KingKarasu amazing how?

Code:

yudo dis, i don't need more of that dem feels ;-;

Code:

Ive read the light novel but this feels heavier being able to see the scene of how this happened.

Code:

Aggregator gang
Jesus....I know this chapter has some dark moments, but this really reminds you how savage things are in that era (I know it's a different world, but you all know what I mean). Glad the dude finally got his revenge, but what a way to get it...

Code:

V is for vengeance even if I die in the process the best revenge is not the the you lose but the one that even in death pushes forward

Code:

That dude has the apsolute biggest balls I've ever seen. He was did exactly what he needed to do to give MC a reasons to destroy some dirt bags.

Code:

Biggest balls, biggest brains.
Rip Riverman, may you find peace

Code:

Rip man. He's a hero.

Code:

Need to find some onion.

Code:

Yeah, pretty decent trans for a newbie. I'd be more than happy to read your translations moving forward. Keep up the good work!

Users who are viewing this thread