Isekai Kenkokuki

@heroicPasserby I wasn't too invest in this, but man readers have feeling too, i just want to know if it ends well but I don't think so unfortunately il probably just drop this

SPOILER ALERT & SLIGHT NTR (CUCKOLD) ALERT!

If you hate any kind of NTR (CUCK) just don't read it, not until it updates to the part when they beat/kill/torture the bad guy at least!!!

In ch 38.2 there's a support bad guy NTR support characters and then the author decide to put a cliff hanger right there!

I PAUSE THIS SHIT UNTIL I HEAR SPOILER THAT THE BAD GUY IS AT LEAST GONNA GET KILLED MERCILESSLY, OR I WILL DROP THIS MANGA IF THE AUTHOR BECOMING A SIMP BY SPARING THE EVIL NTR SUPPORT BAD GUY!

I EXPECT NTR IN HENTAI, NOT IN NORMAL MANGA!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

oh my god, I cant believe, a bad guy did bad things, I So GoNnA DrOp ThIs MaNGa, HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN?

What i think about this manga and everything else on this site.

Page loading: Fucking slow, makes the NTR even worse fuck this.

NTR in this manga: Fuck you author. Get some rope and hang yourself. Just why would you do that? You need to die.

Me being a vannilafag? I agree.

Me being a vannilafag when reading/watching hentai? Lmao fuck off.

Dex-chan lover
Before any salty virgin in this comment section pushes you away from this manga. The NTR everyone keeps crying about happens in ch 38 to setup what looks to be a minor villain and it occurs to a mob character who we are more than likely to never see again, furthermore they literally show nothing at all other than that she is dragged off and pans back to the MC. Also, how is anyone surprised this occurred, this story is about a kid growing up to become a king, conquer lands and become a divine emperor. If you are over the age of 15, and are not disillusion you will find this NTR to be extremely tame.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

When people started screaming about the NTR, I got scared, yet this is just some random scene featuring a random girl to show just how shitty Dibel's territory operates.

It serves to establish him as the villain, but also demonstrate that his family is also rotten.

So yeah, I don't see this as genuine NTR, you guys are just overreacting!

Code:

Dex-chan lover
@b4062219 nah its getting chapters, its just the translator does a ton of stuff and so gets back to this after awhile. It currently has 2 chapters untranslated out which just kinda looking at it gives plenty of dark make ya feel no sympathy for the guys MC is about to kill.

Banned
Meh... it is an okay isekai.
The Roman style setting is interesting. Different to the usual clichéd fantasy crap.

The way the female characters start off looking 18 at age 12 and end up looking 12 at age 18 really bugs me though. The artist shouldn't have undertaken this adaptation if they couldn't handle time-skipping children into adults.

People crying about off-screen implied rape but completely okay with the killing, abandonment, starvation, slavery and harem elements beforehand? Seems unreasonable.

Code:

@Dr_siegbert_dirk
Welcome to modern society!! in which the average person will be indignated if they show a nipple on tv, but everyone is perfect ok with violence leading to murder.

Users who are viewing this thread