Isekai Kenkokuki

Better than trying to make him eat aphrodisiacs without his consent I guess.

Dex-chan lover
Overly capable and confident main character leads to no meaningful struggle or character development. I regret the time wasted reading this thing.

Dex-chan lover
Although it's not as amazing as the manga, the novel exists. The webnovel is complete at 305 chapters with the last chapter 115 having been translated on 10/22/18.

If you want to continue off from ch 20.1 to the webnovel, go to chapter 23 of the webnovel. I personally haven't read chapters 1-22 so I can't tell you the differences between the two versions, but it seems fairly similar so far.

Edit: Nevermind, I think the novel is better than the manga. I'm just reading chapter 23 and I already see a lot of missing details not pointed out in the manga.

PoH

Read the novel and my god the politics...when they said "Nation Founding", they weren't kidding...not only you have the usual politics between different kingdom, you also have king's succession politics. It's like trying to understand the Royal Family's family tree.

Contributor
@firosahoge - Manga is always a summary of the source material, a novel would never be adapted 1:1, will result in a very boring and wall of text panels in the manga format so they have to make compromises and remove some parts.
An example is the Overlod manga adaption, the balance between details and pace is very good, imo, so it all depend how much is skilled the mangaka to sum everything without removing important parts.

Dex-chan lover
That's a quick marriage. Harem end denied, or is he going to go around collecting concubines in true Gotta Catch 'Em All Isekai fashion?

Aggregator gang
@Voyager: We don't know the polygamy law in this world. Some Isekai have them, some don't. Just gotta wait and see. Either way, I think we all knew Tetra would have been the main girl from her introduction.

Fed-Kun's army
Well we all know that that's the trope of this genre so waddya expect then

Dex-chan lover
It's always hilarious when the author makes the MC stupid for no reason at certain times just to progress his story. Oh well, not like that is anything new in the Isekai genre.

Not bad but there are some issues with the translations on chapter 21.2:

Page 5, Koma 1 & 2: the king was the one that said it'd be better to pick a random person off the street, not the brother.

Page 15, Koma 5: the text is wrong, that text is duplicate to what's on Koma 6.

They must have kept the scene of the web novel.

Or even before, Almus already felt something for both of them and he knew that the two would correspond to him, this scene was more sad and Almus simply could not assimilate the separation. Meanwhile here everything is a joke, and Almus became incompetent.

While in other novels such as Slave Harem is better seen in manga than in the boring web novel, here it ssimply decays.

Users who are viewing this thread