Isekai Kenkokuki

I'm not sure if it's because how its released but the way the chapters are released in halves (35.1, 35.2 etc.) absolutely kills the pacing. I appreciate the work, but it's okay to sit on it to release it in full chapters IMO otherwise it's very easy to not get the impact of a full chapter.

Scratches the same itch as the earlier bits of Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter, but not as effectively and with some honestly kinda forced harem elements. Unlike Common Sense of a Duke's Daughter, this MC's advancements seem kinda forced. Still, I wouldn't say this is a bad manga - just made by an author who was a little bit less skilled. And you know what? That's okay. This manga is okay. I'm okay.

I'm still waiting for a manga or light novel or something to be about someone starting an actual revolution in another world. I mean seriously let's go here! MC creates a printing press and distributes copies of the communist manifesto, violent overthrow takes place, MC dies and the camera shifts to someone else from the outside trying to reform the mess coagulate of a political system the original MC started, bam easy 20 volumes. C'mon guys, get on it!

Dex-chan lover
If the mc makes her go to that dibel guy for some stupid ass reason, I'm insta dropping this :mad:

@Avgvstvs Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe Tetra gave the go ahead in a recent chapter. Don't know why the MC is hesitating when he knows the guy she's suppose to marry is an a-hole.

Dex-chan lover
@jazck "The Experimental Log of the Crazy Lich" meets some of your requirements. It's a pretty good web novel and worth checking out.

This tries to be better than the norm, but it fails on all counts. Villains lose to superpowers, Mc possesses oddly specific knowledge of medieval technology, nothing ever goes wrong for mc either and finally a complete failure to depict polygamy in a way that doesn't read like a 15yo fetish imaginary version of an actual real world social dynamic.

Group Leader
@Sonic Are you that ch 36.3 is ch36.3 because in volume version, there are no ch36.3.
Only ch36.1 , ch36.2 , ch37.1 Can see book contain in here https://bookwalker.jp/deacb8be16-be2a-4229-90bd-4ce3cd4a4808/

Power Uploader
@azraei97
I just followed the chapter numbering on LHTranslation's site.
If they'll change it later, then I'll change it too.

Yes, stop being a pussy and marry her already. It's not like marrying multiple women is odd in this world, and I'm sure you can talk to the king and your adoptive father about the whole marrying her as a concubine would lower her status/be disrespectful nonsense.

Aggregator gang
Someone actually brought up the Crazy Lich. Because go read that, its rather special among CN webnovels, and underrated. Though granted, the start can be difficult, and it really is not for everyone.

@burmn123 i dunno but i feel like tetra should just bitch slap our mc and tell him to do it already and just beat the crap out of everyone that gets in the way.

Dex-chan lover
This... Is good. What I just read 36+ characters is basically the equivalent of 500 chapters of a novel...

While the harem tag is present, the mc doesn't make every girl around him fall for him, among the original girls only one fell in love with him and the other all got their own sweet relationships.
The harem tag only exists because there is a second girl. But his isn't some random ass cliche isekai relationship, this is a good one.

For real, there is no bullshit harem drama, he married one girl and will end up marrying the second without any jealousy or bullshit play, he obtained a position that would make it normal for him to have 2 wives and they aren't devalued by that, they are both good characters who are valued and actually loved beyond them being good looking.
I honestly liked how it felt like a one-girl only romance for a while, but the way the second girl was brought into the relationship, it's not bad.

To make it short, it might be an isekai harem, but it's a good 2 girl harem with actual realistic restrain, no bullshit "I got 6 girls after me series".

Also, FFS Tetra is basically just Megumin but bolder in her relationship. Which makes her a gold tier waifu already.

A heads up for the future readers - even though this is an isekai, but just like wortenia senki or How the realist rebuild the kingdom this is a worlbuilding and politics heavy isekai, so no outward OverLord power battles (Love OverLord too though)

Users who are viewing this thread