Isekai Kimagure Burari Tabi: Dorei Harem wo Soete - Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Hm? Somehow, this feels similar to that other isekai with a slave harem with a much much much much better art but is kind of bogged down because the master is incredibly skittish with his levels and it all gets bogged down with endless amounts of level grindy chapters...

Dex-chan lover
I think it's safe to assume that the artist themselves requested to be in charge for every manga that comes out with the same niche as this. I mean they literally work on 2 different manga with the same male-fantasy trope lol.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. I like the panelling and how the story is told. The art is good too. So regardless of the original story, the mangaka (or editor) actually knows what they're doing.

I get the feeling the original author wrote this because he was unsatisfied with parts of Isekai Meikyuu, but was so moe with the idea itself. Dunno. Maybe they're just not into beast girls or something?

Double-page supporter
I think it's safe to assume that the artist themselves requested to be in charge for every manga that comes out with the same niche as this. I mean they literally work on 2 different manga with the same male-fantasy trope lol.
Im okay with that. If Manabe Jouji can get enough work that his old stuff gets reprinted Id be super happy.

Dex-chan lover
At least translation quality is better than how it began in chapter 1. Situationally, there was less occassion to utilize titles or prefixes, so that might be why it seemed a little more orderly. We'll see how it goes.

On the art side, nice to see Manabe again. Unlike other isekai fantasies, his work on even the background is far more detailed. Things like the ground and architecture look rougher, and more typical of a medieval society. Rather than some others which have paved stone roads everywhere. His art style is a little dated compared to what's trending these days though. I hope his work will continue to sell well.

Dex-chan lover
Something tells me that this TL's stuff is being artificially boosted...

Aggregator gang
man... that was hard to read, but i guess it is still on the level that you get what's going on? anyways thanks for translating this? i guess...

Dex-chan lover
Did he take her straight from the weapon shop to a 3 v 2 combat situation without even letting her practice the bow?

Users who are viewing this thread