Isekai Kokka Alchimaira: Saijaku no Ou to Musou no Gunzei - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.1

Dex-chan lover
Pretty good misdirect there having his one commander looking like a battle maniac only for it to be a recently added faction. Random units probably couldn't rebel in the game version so he never expected a recently hostile force to have only surrendered under false pretenses.

Dex-chan lover
Well, Camilla got them boobs so I hope she will be forgiven after a night. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
mc got so little trust towards his long time comrades
you gotta remember, those long time comrades were just mindless npcs before this so he's trying to remember every personality trait with the highest chance of rebellion, what he didn't realize is that now the npcs are real that means the troops have their own personalities and now can rebel too

Dex-chan lover
He cant trust anyone yet, but need to be dependent on them.. Interesting..

Dex-chan lover
She just casually talks to the rebell instead of fighting him. Doesn't that make her an accomplice?
Nah Galdy's not a rebel, it's one big "haha got you" from the author, she's there to assist galdy on quelling the actual rebels (ogre faction).

Dex-chan lover
7nc66h.gif

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the chap^^ damn this manga is quite good. Can't wait for what's coming next

Man, I really hope the author steps up his narrative game after this. More interactions with his citizens and, in turn, how his citizens views him would be really neat. As everyone has said already, it's only been 1 day and 2 commanders rebelled already? I hope this meant that the system is not working as intended not some character trait thing, thereby making his people/characters "realistic".

I'd let this slip for now, since it's understandable that they're all in a sort of "trance" since they literally just transported in an unknown world.

And to anyone who have read the novels, can you guys please tell me when the MC will realize that his people are very strong like Overlord's Ainz? The pretending to be weak trope is really annoying on this one, execution is too poor.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I really hope the author steps up his narrative game after this. More interactions with his citizens and, in turn, how his citizens views him would be really neat. As everyone has said already, it's only been 1 day and 2 commanders rebelled already? I hope this meant that the system is not working as intended not some character trait thing, thereby making his people/characters "realistic".

I'd let this slip for now, since it's understandable that they're all in a sort of "trance" since they literally just transported in an unknown world.

And to anyone who have read the novels, can you guys please tell me when the MC will realize that his people are very strong like Overlord's Ainz? The pretending to be weak trope is really annoying on this one, execution is too poor.
No commander rebelled. It was the PoW ogres who did. He was just too paranoid about the situation and immediately feared the worst, assuming one or more of the commanders rebelled.

Dex-chan lover
and immediately feared the worst, assuming one or more of the commanders rebelled.

TBF, that's not a bad character trait to have as the leader of a nation. A conservative mindset focused on the safety of his people first and foremost.

There's a bit of narcissism in there, as he is indeed focused on his own welfare too, but a leadership role does require a bit of sociopathic tendency. Just not as much of it as we're used to seeing.

A purely philanthropic leader willing to sacrifice their nation for "the greater good" is philosophically correct. But morally and practically irresponsible.

Users who are viewing this thread