Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
I read ahead.
doesn't seem like the mom gets dicked just implied and skipped over

Dex-chan lover
I read ahead.
doesn't seem like the mom gets dicked just implied and skipped over
Nah, you got it wrong.
Just like how we get that the siblings have been doing it for years, she also did it there. In the WN at least, he does it with all women from the village (which also helps him to level up more)

Edit: Oh, upon checking other comments and rereading, I guess you meant that there is no scene with her being dicked in, in which case, certainly that's true. It's only the implication.

Dex-chan lover
damn dude this chapter so sad bro need to end the friendship with goblin bro for step sister :angery:

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone know if the artist use to draw hentai ?
Because his pixiv account didn't have much to show...
=> And I was wondering if he had already made a name for himself before ?

Dex-chan lover
This manga is shit, but I'm pretty sure peoples will still read it in mass. :notlikethis:
Compared to all the similar very shitty mangas that do the same but seriously, this is good. I don't roll my eyes to the back reading this, I just laugh at sex beyblade.

Double-page supporter
This manga is shit, but I'm pretty sure peoples will still read it in mass. :notlikethis:
I'm genuinly here for the story. I like that the two protagonists aren't insanely strong and that they find "interesting" ways of covering for eachother's weaknesses. I'm also here for sex.

VLM

Dex-chan lover
This story has me more confused intrigued than horney or genuinely interested. It's like a dumpster fire, I know I should either try to put it out or I should just walk away but for some reason I can't.

Dex-chan lover
Page 1 panel 3... please translate "Kaa San" properly instead of leaving it like that, some of us out there don't know enough JP to know that.

Users who are viewing this thread