Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
Literally had that thought in the back of my mind and it happened. I'm an omniscient reader at this point.

Dex-chan lover
BUT WHERE'S THE MOM
WHERE'S THE MOM
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME, YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE A BODACIOUS THICC MILF AND THROW HER AWAY, MY LIFE IS RUINED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MD@Home
Hey, Tomoshitty, that's not where the line-breaking hyphen goes. Ever. Including hyphenated names and transcribed honorifics. Even if TS morons like you insist on doing that asspull of a habit doesn't make it right. You don't get to change the rules of typography. They were established for good reasons, and those reasons don't include self-important pricks like you shitting all over them.

Dex-chan lover
Hey, Tomoshitty, that's not where the line-breaking hyphen goes. Ever. Including hyphenated names and transcribed honorifics. Even if TS morons like you insist on doing that asspull of a habit doesn't make it right. You don't get to change the rules of typography. They were established for good reasons, and those reasons don't include self-important pricks like you shitting all over them.
Have a snickers baconcat. There's a way to talk to people, especially someone providing a service at no cost to you. You're the self-important prick in this forum dude

MD@Home
Have a snickers baconcat. There's a way to talk to people, especially someone providing a service at no cost to you. You're the self-important prick in this forum dude
As if something being free makes it untouchable.

Also, there is only so much patience and diplomacy in the world, and typoshitty has shown on more than one occasion that they don't give a fuck. So, I don't see why I should give one, either, and dress my remarks in sickening sugarcoating.

Not that I need to explain myself to you.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Let him be, he's just my retard attention seeker
lmao, got the source for the credits page? thanks for the chapter!

Have a Holo!
holo_ayakura_juuwolf_yuki_8f4c5467b523b49a691de3dd75121664.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I've enjoyed this series a lot more than I thought I was going to. Pleasantly surprised to see there was not any compulsion/enslavement ability going on to force it and the its all consensual and mutually enjoyable. And now the sheltered rich girl is free from Daddy's gaze and is immediately rebelling with expert brother and sister teachers at the ready. Thanks for translating.

Users who are viewing this thread