Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Group Leader
Next chapter be like :
6y8url.png
Next chapter WAS EXACTLY LIKE THAT. :ROFLMAO:
Are you prophet? :LOL:

MD@Home
Let him be, he's just my retard attention seeker
Attention? From you? Hah, don't flatter yourself. You can't even pay attention to your TS. What attention would there possibly be left to seek when you don't even have any to spare on fundamentals of typography and even the most basic grammar at times? Even Soseki managed to get his shit together, and he produced some appalling garbage alright and went all Sad-little-king-of-a-sad-little-hill when it was pointed out. You? You somehow consider yourself untouchable and regard it your God-given, inalienable right to negligence that cannot ever be questioned, and if it is, all you can bring to bear as a reaction is ridicule and mockery. You're so lousy at this, you can't even hurt my feelings.
If I was Squiggles, I'd be embarrassed to have my name associated with "your" releases …

Dex-chan lover
Let him be, he's just my retard attention seeker
Oh, you're the translator. Good job picking this one, is a nice manga.
If you give a shit i would suggest to limit the random japanese, is kinda cringy. But i have no intention of stalking you about this, so for me the matter is closed with this post.

Dex-chan lover
Staff = instant best girl

I couldn't believe what I saw: a busty blonde with blue eyes that aren't hard and suggestive of combativeness, with a personality to match that softness. No flaws to "balance" out her looks or anything like that; the mangaka wanted to create a beauty and just did so--JP marching orders be damned. (Normally, blondes have some kind of flaw if they're busty: masculinely short hair, hard (tsurime) eyes, green eyes, poorly dressed, or possessed of some ugly, paraphilic physical feature; these days and in addition, blondes almost never have soft (tareme) blue eyes unless they're lolis/flatchested.)

Dex-chan lover
Okay this series top rate already but ain't name selector a little too much, what's with these "who knows how they thought such aw... names"

Dex-chan lover
OH HELL YEAH A PERV I CALLED IT

Dont worry you’re getting lessons from the pros

Users who are viewing this thread