Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
for the next chapter, I demand a full scene
Bless the translator and scanner for this btw :chad:

Dex-chan lover
About fucking time, we finally get to sex the muscle shortstack!

Dex-chan lover
ahem MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY MOMMY I WANT ABBIES I WANT ABBIES I WANT ABBIES AND I WANT THEM NOW

Dex-chan lover
I'm betting Wizard Bitch wakes up mid-battle, gets jealous, and ends up joining in.

Or maybe I'm just hoping for it.

Dex-chan lover
How the f*ck I forgot to Bookmark this series.. . . . .

BOOKMARKED

Dex-chan lover
I see both he ans SpongeBob are men of culture.

Damn those abs are juicy.

Dex-chan lover
I'm curious how she thinks she even has a chance of winning given that merely competing in his field of expertise is a win for him. And the horny pair watching who I really hope are going to start their own match once things heat up. Thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
obligatory
It should've been me! Not him! | It Should Have Been Me Not Him! | Know ...

Dex-chan lover
Very important: if this gets an anime, Clay needs to be voiced by the most Scottish woman ever.
that would only be possible if it got a dub and the way current dubbing companies are acting (cough funimation cough), there's not a chance in hell this would ever get dubbed.

Contributor
that would only be possible if it got a dub and the way current dubbing companies are acting (cough funimation cough), there's not a chance in hell this would ever get dubbed.
High School DxD got a Funimation dub.

Users who are viewing this thread