Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
I wish I could say that Guruka wouldn't have been the another girl for Sao to bang but I can't fool myself because as long as the character is female & has breasts (bonus if they have nice abs & muscles), they are all fair game. Guess Whip sensei wasn't next in line (maybe the next time). Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
All this talk of hidden sex skills makes me worry we’ll get a “charm skill” reveal. It’s surprisingly common in isekai’s and I’m always weirded out by it.

And there’s some fun ones, like the wife charming NTR isekia where it comes into the plot. But for some reason it’s used a lot

Dex-chan lover
I've seen Taimanin, so I know what is at stake here if he fails to bang her before the bugs get to her.
I forgot a lot of the games are adapted into H Animes already. Only ever remember Yukikaze has an anime.

Thanks for the TL

Dex-chan lover
But for some reason it’s used a lot
Probably because Charm magic is a staple not just of the fantasy genre in general (Dungeons and Dragons (and all its derivatives), for instance, has an entire school of magic dedicated to charm magic in Enchantment), but also gets featured in a lot of JRPGs (Dragon Quest 8's Jessica springs to mind with her Sex Appeal skill tree that can induce charm, confusion, paralysis, etc.).

Most isekai that I've seen that have it usually have it as a villainous skill because when you get right down to it, it's basically brainwashing, if not straight up mind control. A good example is from Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku, where those affected by it are explicitly likened to drug addicts.

Users who are viewing this thread