Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Probably because Charm magic is a staple not just of the fantasy genre in general (Dungeons and Dragons (and all its derivatives), for instance, has an entire school of magic dedicated to charm magic in Enchantment), but also gets featured in a lot of JRPGs (Dragon Quest 8's Jessica springs to mind with her Sex Appeal skill tree that can induce charm, confusion, paralysis, etc.).

Most isekai that I've seen that have it usually have it as a villainous skill because when you get right down to it, it's basically brainwashing, if not straight up mind control. A good example is from Jishou Akuyaku Reijou na Konyakusha no Kansatsu Kiroku, where those affected by it are explicitly likened to drug addicts.
lol of the few DQ games I've played, they each had at least one character with that skill tree.

Dex-chan lover
All this talk of hidden sex skills makes me worry we’ll get a “charm skill” reveal. It’s surprisingly common in isekai’s and I’m always weirded out by it.

And there’s some fun ones, like the wife charming NTR isekia where it comes into the plot. But for some reason it’s used a lot
I seriously just think he's a hunk who's got both size and mastery over his pe, and that's enough for most of them

Dex-chan lover
"Mind if I show my powers?"

She's not gonna mind, Sao-kun. No one minds being rescued from giant centipedes.

Dex-chan lover
So sex while hanging from his pestle. But if he loses focus as he gets hornier, surely it'll extend and lower them into the awaiting death. High stakes sex.

Dex-chan lover
I would go back to church if "Paizuri Prayers" was a thing.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't know frenulums can double as climbing gear.

You learn something new everyday.

Dex-chan lover
chapter was a sexual innuendo set up for an even more risqué situation, huh.

Users who are viewing this thread