Isekai Koushoku Musou Roku ~Isekai Tensei no Chie to Chikara o, Tada Hitasura ✕✕✕✕ Suru Tame ni Tsukau~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 27 - Onwards! To The Banquet

Dex-chan lover
I checked the source page, so the chapter 29 is translated as The Naked Queen according to google TL

Dex-chan lover
But… her name isn’t a tool and/or weapon…
If the reference was for the myth, isn't Lævateinn or Laevateinn the correct name, not Leviatain?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lævateinn
Well the spelling of her name is off but I feel its a reference to this. You can type up this spelling Laevatein.
Its a weapon used by Loki its either a sword or wand.
And the twin-tailed cute princess of Muspell. I thought of her when I first saw the queen. Except the chest part, her sister Laegjarn is more blessed.
Seems correct. In the raws her name is レーヴァティン (Rēvatin), which matches Lævateinn (レーヴァテイン, Rēvatein) almost completely aside from changing イ to ィ, whereas Leviathan (レヴィアタン, Reviatan) is more different.
It matches the pronunciation, which romaji is usually based on, so it's probably how it's meant to be.

Dex-chan lover
Seems correct. In the raws her name is レーヴァティン (Rēvatin), which matches Lævateinn (レーヴァテイン, Rēvatein) almost completely aside from changing イ to ィ, whereas Leviathan (レヴィアタン, Reviatan) is more different.
sheesh she sure have two big Leviathan on her

Also:
anotherone-dj-khaled.gif
member Added into his harem.

Fed-Kun's army
It's actually refreshing to have the MC openly declaring his love for his harem like that.

Much better than quite a lot of other harem MCs out there. Although a lot of them unfortunately don't have the chance to have sex with them.

Dex-chan lover
i cant believe im actually jealous of this man. he is so sincere when it comes to his ladies

i wish i could be like him

Dex-chan lover
Damn, everyone looks great all dressed up. Moa is rocking that gown! Please please, end this arc with a ballgown orgy 🙏:kreygasm:

Dex-chan lover
MC introduced the kotatsu in the previous chapter. Wonder how long would it be before he introduces the motorboat to the queen?

Users who are viewing this thread