Isekai Kuimetsu no Same - Ch. 25

"The future of motherfuckery is here"
I still don't know if the translations are on the same level as Ghost Stories or not, but I don't care; some of the things said in this manga are pure gold. You just can't hate how no fucks are given. Also RIP flying bunnygirls, you were too perfect to exist in this manga for very long.
Going by the crazy images alone and how other translations by this group are fine, I think this is fairly accurate.

Dex-chan lover
"Part shark. Part machine. ALL MOTHERFUCKER."

This manga never fails to deliver GOLD 100/10

Dex-chan lover
Um, is the goddess thing real or is she imagining it as copium for her brain to avoid mental breakdown?

Group Leader
This mother fucker will live on!!!
Everything will perish.
It is all just sacrifices for the best motherfucker in the world.

Dex-chan lover
Goddess is probably lying. Also same not being good or evil will probably come into play later lol.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get the feeling the goddess lied about the restoration part?
Anyhow, all hail the Shark, may he eat someone else than me!
She didnt lie, the naive MC just interpeted what she wanted to hear. "As it should be" is subjective and so is "peace". Aka, if everyone is dead it would be peaceful. Also all life gone would also fall under how things were before.

MC just too naive to notice that goddess is like a cult leader worshiping her evil god

Dex-chan lover
The fairy wants to fuck, but i don't think that even the hamster pic is a fair representation of how it will be.
Oh and also roboshark, i feel like the escalation was too quick and now the celling was hit.
Oh and the evil goddess of course.

Dex-chan lover
I was half expecting Same to eat the goddess too. Like, "Same is awesome! Go fight the demons with him! Let him devour everything! I will resto-" Goddess proceeds to get bitten in half by shark

Dex-chan lover
Nope. I do not trust that insane sketchy goddess at all. Our ditzy female lead being the voice of reason is truly terrifying.

sigh I wish that Maneater video games was as insane as this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I get the feeling the goddess lied about the restoration part?
Anyhow, all hail the Shark, may he eat someone else than me!
In this kind of settings higher powers tend to tell the truth. She said "it might be restored" and she does have power to ressurrect dead. She world will be restored to former glory, but she never specified what is the glory she talks about.

Dex-chan lover
I think the goddess has gone insane. Probably because her perfect peaceful garden has been destroyed by the demon king, and the only way that she can save the situation at all is to kill a ton of the people that she actually wants to protect and have happy lives.

Users who are viewing this thread