Isekai Kuimetsu no Same - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Honestly she’s dumb fro treating same that way after it saved her/took revenge for her multiple times

Dex-chan lover
Everybody Lets Sing!!!!
"Loliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii shark tsut tsut tsuruuuu ruuuuuuuuu" x3
"Loli Shark!!!"

"Eaten man tsut tsut tsuruuuu ruuuuuuuuu" x3
"Eaten man"

Contributor
images

Calling machineguns and lasers

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I've seen that toilet scene before, but I don't remember where.

Killer shark, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo
Killer shark

Dex-chan lover
You gotta love a manga that starts right off with a Machete reference.

This would be a good and funny opera... but all those "motherfu..." here and there... too much free vulgarity totally nonsense...

I'm going to honest idk if it's only me but I loath the fact how much of a pushover the mc is. But not the fact that she is scared of the shark that is understandable, and fine overall. What I hate though is how much she runs off at the end of each chapter and just takes the blunt of people's shit. Like the villagers who were about to sacrifice her like a lamb blames her destroying the village while the mc just crys and runs off, like with the teacher (but she didn't do anything too bad except for being a dick). I absolutely hate this because of annoying it is though and how much of a wimp she in the 3 chapters she could have atleast talk back and not take their shit atleast. I know this is chapter 3 and this can all be excused but I'm worried that this trope and mc is going to remain the same throughout the entire manga because the manga is a comedy and annoying tropes and no character development don't really stop/occur in this genere (except for a few exceptions of course). But overall it's still a nice and funny manga especially with the scanlators (btw ty for your hard work <3) translating it so I just hope it gets better in the future. One more thing I know this is not for people who want a strong development manga and for people who just want to see funny shark eat people in a fantasy world but I still want the mc to grow some backbone in the story and it's just my gripe and other people may like mc being a wimp but I still want her to develop in the future whether not the manga is more comedy focused or not. Sorry for long rant btw

Users who are viewing this thread