Isekai Kuimetsu no Same - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
I fucking love how that "isekai protag wannabe" have that 1 male friend that just suck up to him and doesn't even got 1 girl even tho the "isekai protag" have like 10 girls in his harem

@udomsa33 wdym, there's already another isekai character from her first school (the class leader with glasses and with a succubus)

Dex-chan lover
Fairy got the generic isekai-protagonist and his party killed because his harem was rude to her.

Best character, second only to the shark, obviously.

Dex-chan lover
Either the author was fucking high when he's writing this, or that I'm high as shit when reading this...

love the translation or the author is really high on something like super shroom

Dex-chan lover
@LeooNguyen Naroke is probably a pun from Narou-kei, a Japanese slang for the type of story usually popular in web-novel hosting service 'syousetsuka ni narou', which usually features isekai cheat protagonists lmao

Basically the author is dissing webnovel isekai cheat authors lol

Dex-chan lover
NEXT WEEK'S RELEASE BETTER COME WITH COMPLEMENTARY BAGGIES OF COKE BECAUSE WE'VE GOT DOOMRIDER UP IN THIS BITCH HOLY SHIT

a fucking Ghost Rider
and that Kenja no mago MC
i hope its happen in the real story thats how much trashy that MC and the whole story is

Users who are viewing this thread