Isekai Kuimetsu no Same

Are the translations accurate, or did the group give it that special flair? Just wondering if the raws have that many (and I quote) "motherfucker" and "shitballs" (or Japanese equivalent) in it.

Not that I actually care cause this translation is absolute fire and I love it. Keep up the good work!

Double-page supporter
No weak-ass harem-isekai-protag can stand up to our most favorite motherfucker in the world. Justice well served

It's overrated and not as 'comedy gold' as most people seem to be saying. Although if you feel "normies ree" is the peak of comedy, then perhaps this is gold for you.

Dex-chan lover
The setting is over-the-top (a world where almost absolutely everyone is an unsymphathetic piece of crap), stereotypical tropes (magic academy, isekai, looks weak but it's the strongest etc), and incredibly gory violence, all topped with movie references and a shark acting like a B-movie shark...

People, we got outselves a B-Manga. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but I really love watching B-movies due to how incredibly dumb it is. Followed.

This is fucking great.

Though, honestly, I can't tell if the translators are just having fuckin' fun with the whole thing or if they're actually faithfully translating word for word.

Still, I do appreciate the little gags they add at the end of each chapter. The drifter one especially was brilliant.

🤣lmao🤣 i can stop laughing

please continue to work on this manga!! 🤗

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if I should rate this a 10/10 for shitpost manga or a -1/10 for being a shitpost manga. Overall this shit is gold; like guided shit gold not actually good.

Users who are viewing this thread