Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - For The Sake of One's Goals I

Dex-chan lover
the 2 of the most powerful mages in that world couldn't stop a guy from running out of the room? 🤣 could've put some barriers on the door, or have some security wait outside in the hallway?

bad guy try to do bad thing ?
let's just casually brag and talk about what will happen with the girl.

MD@Home
Hmm, this manga just runs all over the place XD! There's not even a speck of sensible plot or story going on... it just went focusing on random summoned people, an MC-like char with a girl who is just dere for that MC and a pessimistic geek, to now where the main stuff is just on the emo geek and the mahou shoujo. 6 chaps in and most of it is now just the emo geek "showing off" and blabbering on and on about how he's this complex, mysterious character, which just feels shallow, and the girl just saying how amazing he is =-=. The beginning was at least interesting with the whole premise but the execution was so poor that there's no semblance of what was intended from the intro but instead there's just setup after setup for situations that just "shows" how amazing this emo magician geek is...

I was wondering how or what they were going to do to expose or make that real MC into what's depicted on the title, but it really went South with the reveal after all that behavior in the first meeting with the king. It went from a realist character trying to process the unreasonable situation they were put in to a "Kekeke, I'm Yakagi Suimei", "Yakagi Suimei, that's me!", "Yakagi Suimei wa ore da!" kind of BS (I really got irritated at that, he just kept saying his name as if no one heard him the first time...) and now there's forced plot development with nonsense. He already determined the magic in that world to be antiquated and was already fiddling with that summoning circle yet it was a "surprise" for him with the summoning and can't do anything about it until they are done? Is it really going to go with the "Let the enemy finish talking before anything else happens, let's just stand here till they are done" approach?!

*sigh* Apologies for the long rant =-= have been encountering a lot manga with potential with their intro premise but can't seem to carry a shred of consistency or moderate story writing sense when trying to create fantasy/fiction x-x

Double-page supporter
Who names their child seabass?

baked-sea-bass-with-slow-cooked-fen.jpg

Also the MC is a tsundere

Users who are viewing this thread