Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

MD@Home
Some of you people sure have very short kill switches for characters.

@DexHaunter At some point during this fight in the WN the protagonist realizes what's going on. Essentially, he just needs to use holy magic, and a part of the reason the magic of this world is so inefficient is because all of it has the holy element infused, being blessed by the goddess. So when they cast a fireball, it's holy fire, rather than being just normal fire. He is fully capable of doing that as well, but coming from a very scientific approach to magic, he just overlooked holy magic having that specific application in this world. I'm not sure the manga will make it entirely clear, given that it seems like it's cut a lot of the finer details on magic, which is unfortunately the best part of the series.

Dex-chan lover
This is just a basic 'break the hero' storyline. Dunno why people are saying she 'deserved it' lol. The author wrote it this way to get a rise out of you. Basic emotional manipulation.

Also the MC is late, jeeze. How far ahead of him was she in the first place?

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I'm confused. So the TL is going to skip to volume five now? Or did I not get that right?

Group Leader
If you want to support the author and the series, then don't scanlate it. Seriously, you're just stealing from the people who actually make the series. If you just want to read the series in Japanese, go do that, don't shit all over the author of the series by scanlating it and robbing them of income. It's not like manga authors make a fortune, you know? Some of them don't even make enough money to do it for a living.

The official licensor, J-Novel Club, is currently releasing chapters from volume 6 to their subscribers, and volume 5 comes out at retailers in a few days. There are a ton of series out there that aren't licensed that aren't being scanlated. If you have any respect for the author whatsoever, go do one of them instead.

Seriously, what the hell does "ripped versions" have to do with anything? What hypocrisy.

Group Leader
I figured I explained it well enough in the credits page, but apparently not.

I don't enjoy the series enough to buy them. Scanlating is just reading with extra steps. If other people want to support the series and the author, no skin off my nose.

Might as well rant about the entire world of scanlations if that's your argument. Why are you here?

Edit: You're a scanlator yourself. Not only are you a hypocrite, but you're pushing your ideals onto others.

Double-page supporter
People: Help Demon is killing us
Demon: You can Trust Me
People: Ok I believe you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nj_IlWwhJcE

Group Leader
Because your credits page is hilariously entitled and hypocritical, and super insulting to both the author and the licensor. Most scanlators work on series that don't have official versions. Those that do work on series that have been licensed at least have the self-awareness not to post super entitled justifications for why they're cool with screwing the authors on their chapters.

Group Leader
So you interpreted that last few sentences as noise and sarcasm? I'm confused. I never justified any of my actions. I merely stated what my actions are going forward. You must be pretty entitled yourself to take that entire page and write it off as whatever you're thinking in your head.

AMAZING HAHAHAHA
A scanlator group leader coming here to lecture another guy about how awful he is to manga authors and publishers.
You can't make this stuff up, it's unbelievable.

Remember when MC said that power can nothing against number ??
Then he pops out nowhere and wipe them all with one snap.

Are there actually people that get turned off from buying the official by reading this one?

I know i don't.

Dex-chan lover
That girl is just like the Skeleton, they can't protect shit.

I dont know what is wrong on the last page. it's actually says that the manga has officially licensed with a chapter 18 translated as well, but mr/ms translator here, translated and uploaded it to inform us about that...

it's better to stop translating it, cuz of copyright issues, yes?

The MC is sure is late

I, for one, super appreciate these translations. I love this series and have been wanting to read more since the LN got licensed.

Supporter
solution: grab her, then nuke the entire area.
But what all the people from the caravan, you ask? Collateral Damage.

Users who are viewing this thread