Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

Theanks for the translation!

On page 24, I believe Lefille said "I will decide my own fate"

Fed-Kun's army
Tbh, I don't hate her, but I don't like her at all. She's really stubborn to save those a*sholes who clearly despise her and don't want her to be around (tho I know she feels responsible about the attack), yet when she's losing she's just given up like the world is over and telling the MC to give up too. Well I don't blame her and it's completely understandable regarding her situation, but that naive way of thinking is making me a bit frustrated.
Personally, she wasn't my type at all, unless she could grow up a bit and change her way of thinking

Dex-chan lover
It took the isekai trope getting whipped out that finally made Lefille snap, what a clever MC.

🤓

Dex-chan lover
imagine being rajaz waiting for them to blabber ton of shits

through the power of friendship they overcame the demon....... and then they banged

I like the art. Magic. Fun. The characters speak words which I may or may not actually pay attention to but hey, pretty magical diagrams.

Urgh, another manga that started unique and fun and is just turning into another boring mainstream copy cat.

Dex-chan lover
Dammit, I wanted to mock this girl so hard for being damsel in distress despite being battle-capable character.

Dex-chan lover
The author did read his FSN, though he couldn't reach that level. If you compare the dialogue here to the one between Shirou and Archer, you see there are some things wrong in this work. That will to save everyone worked with Shirou because he's deranged (damaged) and knows nothing, but Suimei is supposed to be a collected, profound, and educated magician. Furthermore, in Shirou's case the fact he was basically arguing with himself was very important because when you really believe in something to the point it's your faith and raison d'être, some flimsy words from other people are meaningless. However, if you are facing yourself, just who are you trying to convince? There's no escaping the truth of it all. It's the ultimate trial.

I was thinking the same thing back when reading the novel: The author has some basic ideas, but he simply doesn't have what it takes to make them work. Dialogue may start well, but it will soon be reduced to repeating the same lines in different forms, like children or drunkards shouting at each other, with no intelligent development, no solid arguments and counter-arguments.

Double-page supporter
@Lelbrosa I'm pretty sure you've been a simp before too. Every guy have been a simp too in their lifetime pretty sure of that. Unless you're still a virgin 😂

Damn it is taking a lot chapters for them to defeat that Demon General, i hope this ends in the next chapter so we can move on to the next arc

Users who are viewing this thread