Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - City Girl IV

no they killed the best character in this crappy manga
why this always happens :(
ill miss the demon daddy

That's why I hate goody two shoes characters like Reiji, they get blackmailed and manipulated way too easily...
At least he's not the MC.

@Wintermyth
That's why I hate goody two shoes characters like Reiji, they get blackmailed and manipulated way too easily...
At least he's not the MC.
Yup that fucking hero is too fucking naive, now he is mad cause of this?? REMEMBER WHAT OUR MC SAID TO THE HERO?
Yeah that happened the hero and the girl deserves to be in pain for not listening to our MC's logical and reasonable explanation
at the beginning

Dex-chan lover
At the same age as the Hero, I would have played crotch-soccer and thrown a punch way before the Hero did, and I would've despised that oldster for the remainder of my life.
I also would have been way more verbally passive-aggressive, come to think of it.

Now, at a much older age, I see his point; I would probably do what he's doing honestly.

Old age and treachery truly does defeat youth and enthusiasm...

Also, while the Hero may be naïve, don't confuse his idealism for it; you can be both, and even still be right.

Dex-chan lover
Think the bigger issue is that old man thought sacrificing the friends and going as far as calling it a pawn should have been a red flag that he's just gonna antagonize the cast by pretending to be a grey character when he's really just there as a plot tool.

Users who are viewing this thread