Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - City Girl IV

whats the deal with this mizuri girl lmao she's mentally weak. I hope she's going to fix that and become a greate mage

Dex-chan lover
The question is - what is that old man going to do about it? just ranting about how the world sux is pretty much useless...

@Owyn He wants war I guess? He said that peace just makes the world stagnant after all. I think he predict that war will stimulate technology advancement.

@Owyn he is gonna wreack havoc on the entire continent

this hero needs to get slapped so he can understand the reality of the new world he lives in

@Red225 Only one of them is willing to sacrifice children to attain his goal, that doesn't really seem like a person whose side I would want to take.

Dex-chan lover
sometimes, for the greater good of all some sacrifices has to be made, it is utterly ridiculous and ignorant to a absurd degree to think otherwise.
sure, it was a monumental mistake to do this to Sumei, but he did not know that.

the hero's ignorance is to a crippling fault, if he keeps that attitude up he will only suffer needlessly, let's hope he grows as a character.

Dex-chan lover
@theldras
Give the dude a break. He is a shounen Isekai Hero character. Sacrificing someone for an ultimately better outcome is worse than just killing them to him. He also just got a first hand experience as to how the power of friendship is utter bullshit, and that you cant just peacefully talk it out until enemy becomes ally. He is gonna need some time to digest that or his self righteous ego may collapse.

Dex-chan lover
@fuadhika
Actually. no. Sorry it's a bit spoiler...
He could be careless about the war. There's a third party that intent to shake at world's balance. This group's target is the god in general and they have more advance and stronger magic than Suimei. This old man is the member of this group.

The story in this manga/LN is a bit convoluted. It's not just a simple story human vs. demon. It goes beyond that...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, this duke is a good contrast to the hero. Might help him mature a bit and face reality in regards to the situation he finds himself in. Or I suppose he might double down on being a bit too naive and idealistic until he runs into Sumei again and learns a thing or two about the reality he didn't know about on Earth.

Fed-Kun's army
What are the Goddess' intention for that world? This world's magic and technological level to be so stagnant, makes you wonder what is truly happening behind the scenes.

Fed-Kun's army
I like and hate the Duke-for good reason.

Everything I hate about him balls down to what makes an Antagonist good, I wish for Reiji to crush him even if that would only satisfy the character. And for that, I like him.

Aggregator gang
Now that is what we called a almost Aizen level of mindset. I like how I hate this duke.

Users who are viewing this thread