Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - The Goddess Is Hard On Her II

Dex-chan lover
@feha
Oh please spare me the Otome, I've read some of World of Otome Games Is Tough for Mobs and can't stop 🤮

Dex-chan lover
@monkey123 I dont think its an otome unless the heroine is female (which suimei isn't)? Wasn't that the entire point of naming the genre "female"?

Dex-chan lover
But, you already kinda helped by defeating one of their general though

Group Leader
@StLL It's a national library, that's the norm. The Library of Congress in the U.S. is about that size as well.

@JavelinJoe Technically it wasn't night, so he was under no obligation to guard him to the library.

Dex-chan lover
I was wondering where felmenia was, she was gone for so long despite being in the description

Fed-Kun's army
tfw they literally skip suimei's ranting about the church.

Dex-chan lover
@feha that's never the way it goes, the game always assumes it's not your first playthrough, or that you have a guide. So after telling you he doesn't talk to commoners, he'll next ask you to confirm you know his favorite foods, or blood type horoscope....

Dex-chan lover
THEY RUINED HER ENTRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE"S SUPPOSED TO SAY, "SUIMEI-DONO, YOU'RE FELMENIA IS HERE!!!!" IN A CUTE AND ADORABLE WAY!!!!!!

ugh... this is why manga adaptations suck alot of the time. they always ruin or change good moments.

Dex-chan lover
@feha In "observation dairy" the protagonist is a guy though. Though he really is not a heroine, yes. It's tough for heroine to be a man.

Dex-chan lover
@kwendy observation diary is a novel, not an otome game. And the protagonist is a heroine literally named heronia...

Users who are viewing this thread