Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru! - Vol. 6 Ch. 26 - The Goddess Is Hard On Her I

Dex-chan lover
I'll buy you some sweets
Hey, that was supposed to work, at least it did with
Mary and Hatsumi

@monkey123
Does she cover one of her eyes for the same reason as Megumin does?
No.
she actually has a demonic eye and its slowly mutated/transformed due to usage of said curse

Dex-chan lover
@AeiroWultx
She goes back to her true form once she recovers but she does overexert herself and go to loli form more than a few times

Dex-chan lover
@rienrien Actually, the translated light novel is up to volume 9, so not just a bit but way past this point...

Fed-Kun's army
...who is this captain save a hoe simp, and what has he done with my cold and calculated MC that-while not an unforgivable asshole-was more than willing to force a girl to sign a contract that would cause immediate death if she ratted him out. Where is the persona of a character who will guard his secrets carefully and avoid engaging in high risk dangers to his person (unless a friend was in immediate danger), why the he'll would he preach this "don't be so alert around other people".

At this rate, the roles will reverse with Reiji becoming an actual character and Sumei becoming so charachature.

Dex-chan lover
Wait the pirate goth girl is smaller than I thought, I thought she was at least like 16-17. And RIP to the guy thanking the author that the goth girl isn't a loli back when she was firstly introduced

Dex-chan lover
Lefille > other grils

why settle with others if you can have both an Ara Ara and loli body in one person
61OU9AmlkqL.png

Users who are viewing this thread