Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!

wtf, i smell bl from mc and his friend lol... he got lot beauty in front his eyes but still ...

Start with bang .. n mc become diff after few chapter from cool character to generic mc.. maybe editor ask to change ?? Hmm .

The perfect word to describe this manga is: "Chuuni Isekai."
I'm a big fan of lore and world-building (maybe that's why I mostly read isekais) but this manga makes light of it and just uses it for an asspull without giving the reader a proper explanation.
E.g.:
[The MC is able to use "Healing" magic by closing the wounds but oh wait- the man has his astral body/spirit injured(WHAT? WHERE DID THAT CAME FROM?? AND THOSE ARE PHYSICAL ATTACKS! AND IT MANAGED TO HARM HIS SOUL?!?)[CH.17] then the man died, i mean he was rude to the mc and the "heroine" right? so its ok to let him die I guess it can't be helped since he already got his role finished by saying that the others are still alive and MC was right all along on those past chapters(TAKE THAT RUDE DUDE THAT JUST DIED) but why didn't the girl question about the "astral body" thing? there's no story of "star magic" in the world, why is she just taking it without saying anything?(I mean the magic that works in the world requires the use of elements[CH.10](so Heal=Nature Element???) which means that he did a different "heal magic" and she didn't notice that? let alone ask what he's doing?)]
And how can he technically close those wounds? just pure spirit magic(telling the spirit around him to connect the nerves? even a simple bs like that would be fine but there's no explanation) then why bother explaining how his power works on the previous chapters(especially CH.4) if they're not gonna bother explaining this one either.
6士1/10 recommended for chuunibyous

I read its light novel till volume 2 or 3 and dropped it due to the mc became kinda generic and the world building dropped too many notches. And here I am, to check how things turn out, luckily I dropped the LN but I might drop a few more dimes on this manga. Not the best but worth a bit while.

generic isekai with good art
hail the artist for devoting their soul to make this story seem less soulless

@hanjin21
I have to agree.....the MC in the first few chapters leading up to him meeting Lefi was awesome. But he's slowly becoming an "standard harem protag" I still like the direction it's going, the art is great......but just give me more of the MC from the first few chapters.

Also, I hope nothing happens to goth loli.....it's so obvious where this story arc is going....but please at least make her a travel companion when it's all over.

It started out great with good world building and the MC wasn't generic. But after the latest chapters it started going to shit. It would be best to read the first few chapters and stop there as it gets more and generic. The MC becomes an idiot willing to risk everything even going back home to priotize the life of a generic ass bitch of a character and it just turn into a dumpster fire.

At first it was an 8/10 but now 1/10

Double-page supporter
It starts off as a mild twist to isekai that looks interesting. Then it takes a full nosedive into edge lord bullshit.

Not worth your time.

Mc wasnt generic in the beginning, takes a full nose dive into "I will save you" mc, also his power is vague so its being used as a plot device which is annoying

Dex-chan lover
it's not well depicted in the manga, but those following the novel will surely like this version, even though it makes our protagonist seem alot more powerful than he is. he's a mage of new age, from a world where the natural flow of magic was so limited, mages had to come up with rules and systems and decipher ancient ways of magic to progress in their non-stop struggle to save the ending world, while staying in the darkness of that world. there's a whole lot more technical stuff behind the logics of magic systems involved in the novel that makes the MC that much more of a talented mage, so now that he is summoned into a world with alot of natural magic around, he can easily cast his skills, though he also struggles with the differences to the old world, as believes in gods, star constellations, etc, are different so he needs to adapt.

alot of critism comes from the more generic approach of the manga, with our MC slowly working on a team (or harem as some say) and only display him as a very powerful mage, which just isn't the case. in case of chuunibyo, there's gonna be a much harder fit later on in the series though. so far, i'm enjoying the ride pretty much. :)

Fed-Kun's army
Just low quality overall, no setting or world building no nothing just one girl drama after another, just bad.

another goody two shoes
sometimes violence and killing are good choice especially if one side startesto spout shit like for the sake of the world or by gods will
but nooo lets play by the rules which the other side is going to ignore later on anyway
and i bet all those that schemed to kill him either directly or indirectly get off with just a stern warning a scare or a light beating if they are remembered at all

Users who are viewing this thread