Isekai Mahou wa Okureteru!

Dex-chan lover
aaand dropping. Releases are so few and far between, that I seriously don't remember anything that happened before.
It could have the best plot ever, wouldn't matter if I can't remember it for shit.

To everyone complaining about releases we currently have 4 chapter completely done. We are held back by the lack of a translator. We have been looking for one for quite a while. If anyone wants to see this series caught up with the Raws and can translate we could really use your help

To everyone complaining about releases we currently have 4 chapters completely done except for the translation. We are held back by the lack of a translator. We have been looking for one for quite a while. If anyone wants to see this series caught up with the Raws and can translate we could really use your help

Dex-chan lover
from all isekai i read so far, i think this is one which prologue make sense

the harem tag is very suspicious tho... wonder will it become like the others...

Dex-chan lover
Well, the prologue is the best part like with the vast majority of multi volume works around, but this one keeps the same level of quality until around Volume 3 when...

For some reason author had to turn Suimei into a harem protag, including the denseness. Which i think might be a result of editor meddling? I feel like that would make sense considering the way his character changed slightly around volume 3 when he ended up having more than 1 girl on his party. It also ruined the awesome dynamic he had with Lefille during the second volume as well. Her character was never the same after that point.

That aside, one big deal about the light novels is that they have some of the best fight scenes i've seen in any media ever, and while Suimei starts OP compared to the vast majority of the inhabitants in that world, he pretty much doesn't grow any stronger as of volume 8, and the threats he faces are even stronger than him, to the point where he just barely avoids the worst case scenarios, which emphasises the gap in power between the forces of evil and the forces of good (against whom he ends up fighting in more than one occasion). So in a sense they handled the "OP main character" trope surprisingly well, since being too strong or not is relative to the threats he faces.

I like the manga a lot, and i think it is a pretty decent adaptation with quality art, but it had to cram too many events in too few pages that it ended up losing certain nuances that made the LN even better. Looking forward to the next volume of the LN and the next chapters of the manga.

Dex-chan lover
This just got licensed by j-novel. They're the ones who're publishing the original novel as well.

Aggregator gang
I'm still waiting for
Suimei go to Earth with his harem to get cat fight between his old and new harem

Group Leader
14 chapters in and it already transformed into a pile of shit. First couple of chapter he starts OP and the instant one of the important enemies shows up hes just a weak fuck.
Dropped.

i guess they now all die thanks to letting the best magician and swordsman out of their group. slaughter time~!

Dex-chan lover
@TetsuyaLP There's a reason for that and it will be explained later on. Be careful to not hit the door on your way out, nobody will miss you.

So an mc that looked OP at the beginning but in relation to the big bad's powerlevels is actually not ridiculously strong? Sign me up, I'm happy to see shit not dying in a single hit.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone say that this isekai's prologue makes the most sense so I guess that this is worth putting into read later hell...

Users who are viewing this thread