Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai

Dex-chan lover
im surprised
looking at all the generic isekai out there
i figured this would be an easy 8 for you degenerates
but no?
how utterly bizarre

Somehow him not chanting doesn't feel like his most important character trait so far.

LOL They named him YARD?! Only a matter of time until we get an MC named Chair or Shower...

Fed-Kun's army
A MC who doesn't faint at the sight of a pair of tits and is capable of setting a goal and working towards with without having to rely on the power of friendship? About dam time I say, but of course most of the readers around here are fedora wearing neck beards so the ratings were bombed.

@MistLynx I mean while I am also glad we finally have a MC with a brain in one of these stories. I think the real reason a lot of people don't like it is because he is a rapist? Like honestly I can't cheer for a MC who rapes, uses sexual violance, messes with minds and memories to fuck. If he was simply competent and kills his enemies, without being a wuss about is, the ratings wouldn't have been dropped by 'fidora wearing neckbeards.' It's the rape that people don't like dumbass.

Dex-chan lover
The main character is a full on rapist. What the fuck.

What's the purpose of this manga? Just constantly raping everything and anything he can?

Disgusting.

And pointless. There is no proper plot or character development. What kinda plot is an arc going to be? he faces someone who is resistant to magic so he has to try hard to rape someone?

Dex-chan lover
While the rape was pretty disgusting, i still give this a decent read when it comes out as the mc is actually evil'ish. So many mangas try to make evil mcs with a mix of redeeming qualities ruining the "evil" mc, but this ones knows it's evil, acts like it and doesn't break his character for brownie points.

And tbh,
after thinking about the rape a bit more, i remember the girl he raped was inviting him to her house to fuck so i dunno how to feel about it...

To be honest this manga deserves to be above 7 for sure. Can't rly say anything negative about it. Keeps me entertained and that is saying a lot.

I didn't like the endgame part of the webnovel. The main character's actions felt inconsistent from the halfway point on and the cognitive dissonance just kept increasing even into the last chapter. We can hope the manga version is better on that point, because honestly it felt less like the author wanted him to act that way and more like the author lost interest in various women and changed the story accordingly.

The main character's specialty is mental magic. He's basically a mad scientist type. Rape isn't the worst thing he does. Reconsider reading if that idea bothers you.

Fed-Kun's army
@_Kuuhaku_ who said anything about cheering for him? We finally have a story that doesn't have a drip for a MC and even says in the description he is a villain. And as far as the rape goes no one seems to have a problem with it in their hentai but somehow it is bad when in a manga.

Should have just made a doujin, though the idea of dark magic is rising and feels better than completely good heroes. Sad it's another ass MC that turns rapist.

"The Other World's Wizard Does Rape." Might've been a better title. Still rare to see an actual evil MC.

Users who are viewing this thread