Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai

Dex-chan lover
Less than average plot, cliche tropes/characters, forced development, immature erotic scenes, a grown-up guy acting like a random teenager with all this 'booobs boobies hhhngh bboobez'... I'd rate it 3/10.

Worse hairline than mine and im balding, also pretty sure this is just hentai Doujinshi at this point

It was a promising start until main character start f_cking hipnotized girls and dreaming about worldswide harem.
This manga is about a summoned rapist in another world. Thats all about it.
Well, if you are into something like that - you are sick, but who am I to blame you for that kek

Double-page supporter
@defianze You left out the part where he got kidnapped and is made to be an expendable pawn to fight the demon nation with no compensation in return. I suppose you one of those guys who love to work for free in a hazardous job ?

@Velsy nah, im not a fan of anything hazardous at all. i'm just one of those guys who doesn't like stuff like mind breaking and rape
"this world is a giant toybox for me" - doesn't sound to me that mc is upset with outcome of his summoning
and as I said, if you like it - thats your own problem
I've just warned those who are not into something like that aswell

Double-page supporter
@defianze You're right in he did say that. But would it change anything in that before he said that and was prepared to let things go, the maid tried to cast something on him with malicious intent, which failed cause his own magic defenses activated. In which he went hostile after that. So yes, while you are correct, there are two sides here. Kinda why I asked if you left that part out. If its a warning then we can leave it at that :)

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Idk, seems like a relatively uninteresting OP MC forcefully doing relatively uninteresting things with most likely little-to-no-resistance with the exception of maybe some dragon girl or w/e who is also OP but he ends up doing ecchi stuff with anyway because I'm 99% sure that is all this work will ever amount to-- mindless ecchi.

Dex-chan lover
After reading the novel, I gotta say this MC is even more trash than I thought. I read mainly for ecchi stuff so my expectations were not that high to begin with, but still managed to get disappointed.

The cover art and what's shown in the manga's pages are completely different... Still I like it so far. Keep up the good work!

An MC who doesn't just brainwashes the girls, but instead uses his mind magic as a strategy to conquer everything.

I really like this one!

Users who are viewing this thread