Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai

I read Fantasy Isekai and similar manga as they are nice little methods of insperation for DnD and such, so I thought to check it out, Smut and Ecchi tags sometimes area nice bonus depending on the amount but this. This was borderline Hentai at the end there. Didn't help that my GF was sitting behind me playing some PS4 at the time and looked over to see me reading this.
Still, interested in how his magic system works.

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme : Based on the first novel chapter (just read it)
He knows how to get home, but it would takes several years to set up, and comments that only 40% of worlds that can summon know how to send those they summon back.

@ sjmcc13 Thank you for your message I am reassured that there are still people with reason and knowledge on this site.
For the example of polar voyages I think you are totally right, but I think we could still develop technology good enough to easily cross the arctic. I am not well-versed in those technologies and I may be wrong but technology of space suits may be usable because they can easily isolate from space temperatures near but we just dont need that technology in those places. And my theory is just that magic is so developed in his world that every mages must specialize like mathematicians in our world. But he is still really good with basics and advanced knowledge ( Elementals magics ) and our lad is specialized in mind-control.

Aggregator gang
@sjmcc13
and by then he would have been fired from his job so there is no point in going back only to be homeless/unemployed

@gennoson My apologies, i didn't mean to come over as condescending. however, On Greek Fire. while it's not exactly known what it consisted of, there are several guesses. Aside from that. napalm arguably functions similar, if not better than Greek Fire as far as sources seem to tell me it's effects.

Group Leader
So tentatively the story’s a mashup of The Different World Magic Is Too Behind but with boobs 🤔

@dyoneva don’t worry but between the discovery of modern chemistry and the creation of napalm and the lose of the greek fire there was severals centuries so my point is still viable.

I came looking for trash and found dumpster fire.

If you excuse me, I'll be in the corner there waiting for the next trasur- I-I mean, chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Meh. Mind control or mind break arent my kind of thing in hentai, even less in standard manga.
If this series is gonna be about him hypnotizing girls to fuck them, ill pass.

Double-page supporter
I like it, small but interesting twist on the whole "summoned heroes get the short end of the stick and only MC realizes it".
Usually MC is fueled by the prospects of revenge and/or to save some of the people that were summoned alongside him.

We need more MC's that simply aren't very nice people to begin with, instead of always having them go through a bunch of predictable abuse just because the author wants a cruel MC but with "justifiable" motive.

Dex-chan lover
Weird, could have sworn this was already there years ago.
Maybe it was on a different site, but can't remember

Dex-chan lover
If you like beta-cuck MCs who are just good bois and want to save the world and do so before getting laid: step back, turn around, run.

Users who are viewing this thread