Isekai Majutsushi wa Mahou o Tonaenai

I think I should hate him for using people as tools.

But after all those simps and yellow-spined idiots getting isekaied this is a welcome change. Especially after reading that red-ranger reincarnation crap. Wish this MC and that ranger were in the same world so he could torture thatred- POS to death or sell him to slavery and have him count the money himself.

Group Leader
I came here for the foreheads. That is all.

Edit:
Wow, this is some degenerate stuff

Dex-chan lover
I see that people have problems here with MCs that behave like assholes and are assholes.

Fed-Kun's army
i like this. reminds me of another revenge kinda isekai which was quite gory.

(this one: The Dark Massacre of the Vengeful Hero )
(also another one, but sadly i do not remember its name)

This is actually a dark side of isekai, well mc is from a dark universe thats why he's like that

And i definitely like this mc
Man of culture

Fed-Kun's army
Wasted good art, as usual

japanese authors literally can't write a good mc, its either a total wimp that cry for help if a woman touch him or a straight up criminal like this one, well the usual shit writting nothing new here, just an hentai that isn't classified as one but is one, classic writing from an "author" that take an h artist.

this one just have a shitty haircut as a bonus.

Double-page supporter
Pretty much what it says on the tin. Evil magician gets isekai'd as a "hero" and takes advantage of opportunities to do evil magician things.

Nei

Dex-chan lover
Some of you motherfuckers really see a rape scene and think "damm what a chad"

Sad.

But still it's fiction so who cares. Decente manga to read if u want to kill some time

Fed-Kun's army
this is just a sex adventure resembling to rance sprinkled with a little bit of generic isekai story

Users who are viewing this thread