Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 56.2

MD@Home
... How did this guy create a dungeon and put a dragon in it =-=?? Pay to win I guess? But then it's just more hilarious that the dragon at a lower level is more intelligent and knowledgeable than the MC too... wtf XD?!

Contributor
Time to play the Skyrim combat music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN-7z4lEEAc

@GridLite
"I'm basically in every form of disadvantages here but fuck it, imma provoke it even further"

Fucking ridiculous

This manga is a case where the MC in unconsciously aware of his Plot armour.

@ahobaka

Time to play the Skyrim combat music.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hN-7z4lEEAc

FUS ROH DAH

Is for that quality of comment that i always come to this section

Diablo might not be able to actually converse with people (especially women) for shit, but he was pretty cool at the end of this chapter

Dex-chan lover
"As Cyborg gains a ton of motivation to translate when sniping occurs, we'll more than likely receive up to the latest raw chapter over the next week. We've already got all the cleans and redraws done, so those chapters will be out shortly following the arrival of translations.
Once again, apologies for the delay on Isekai Maou despite it being out of our control."

People can take how much time as they want to translate, they're doing it on their own free time after all but come on, this is a pretty ridiculous situation.
So basically had this "sniping" not happened the manga would have been left untouched for who knows how long?

I'm against people sniping projects that are actively being worked on but when a manga hasn't been updated in months it's fair game imo.

@jazz9 exactlyyyyy............ everyone should know by now if a series hasn't uploaded for at least at least three months it's basically considered abandoned same thing with groups no upload,now it's considered a dead group.

Users who are viewing this thread