Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 12 Ch. 56.2

Contributor
Thanks for the translation! IMO you could have picked it sooner, this BS of scanslators of "snipping" projects is boring. People should translate what they like, when they like, they are doing it for free and it's all illegal anyway, so who cares.

Dex-chan lover
Well, if a lvl140 is just an underling, i sure dont wanna meet the higher ups xDDD

Aggregator gang
I thank you for the chapter update...
But the translator usually posts batches of updates after a long time ..he always does that, even with the ln(which I read too), so it feels unnecessary. At least for me.

Either way, keep up with it if that's what you want to do, imma just gonna wait, I already now what's gonna happen already so I can afford that..

Dex-chan lover
"I'm basically in every form of disadvantages here but fuck it, imma provoke it even further"

Fucking ridiculous

This group is dropping the series after the next 2 chapters, sadly. Then its back to waiting months for the other group to get around to it. Souce: https://ptscans.com/

Its kinda BS givin that their own blog posts say they "likely" will get up to the latest raw from their translator and they "might" solo the series later. They call it sniping yet they dont even know what the situation is regarding their own translation.

Thanks for picking this us! It's one of my favorite. Please keep up the great work.

Here is the announcement put out by Project Time on their Discord server:
Regarding the latest 'snipe' on Isekai Maou, I've spoken with the releasers and actually asked them to continue releasing the chapters they've already completed (the next 2 parts that is) as I don't want their effort to go to waste. I know just how rough that could be. Thankfully, they've agreed to drop the series after those parts thus allowing us to continue it. Please don't cause any further trouble for them or us on the matter. Thanks.

Moving on.
Isekai Maou is done with Isekai Soul-Cyborg Translations, and we're the guest of this joint project. As we reached out to them who were initially soloing it, it would 100% be wrong of us (PT) to dissolve the joint project and solo it - even if we'd be faster (since it's incredibly easy to do) and may be for the better of the series. We've spoken with Cyborg about the possibility of PT soloing before. In response to that, Cyborg assured us that he still loves the series and would actively send us translations... As you already know, those translations comes in batches once every few months.
Hopefully you understand our perspective on the joint project situation.

As Cyborg gains a ton of motivation to translate when sniping occurs, we'll more than likely receive up to the latest raw chapter over the next week. We've already got all the cleans and redraws done, so those chapters will be out shortly following the arrival of translations.
Once again, apologies for the delay on Isekai Maou despite it being out of our control.

With all that being said, we might be soloing the series in the future.
If any translators are interested in the series, please DM @Tallguy (our head-translator).

Thank you.

Fed-Kun's army
@vidopnir

Thank you so much for working with the previous scanlation group and continuing this manga. I hope we'll be able to continue to support you.

Aggregator gang
No recognition for the fact that he's actually his master, huh? Shame.
I guess it'll probably be after he's won.

Dex-chan lover
Just because cyborg “loves” the series, doesn’t mean he has a fair claim to it if he’s doing an inadequate job. Rarely doing batches of work when he feels like it is a shitty schedule for everyone.

Dex-chan lover
@Keansor: The dragon doesn't recognize him because
it's never seen him. The dungeon was probably created through a menu and he never had reason to go anywhere except throne room & treasury.
But don't worry,
there's someone in the throne room who knows him.
Roomba

Users who are viewing this thread