Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 61.1 - Trying Out Using the Weapons II

@Dipuc4Life
That being said our MC ALSO has a harem ... that he doesn't use ... Then gets mad when someone has the GUTS to take advantage of the many waifus, kek kek kek.
harems are temporary, hatred in normies is forever

Dex-chan lover
@Miranox Yes, and? Diablo hasn't placed any importance on the distinction at all, other than when it involves his communication disorder slipping out. In fact him intentionally staying in 'demon lord' persona is more consistent with his character rather than him suddenly becoming a moral paragon.

Tsk tsk tsk he just doesn't understand that he is up against his worst possible enemy. The trump against harem protag powers is super weeb virgin powers, one hit from his signature move "Normie Snipe" and it will be over

Dex-chan lover
Aaaahhh... sigh... this chapter was so satisfying. Where'd I put my kleenex at?

Dex-chan lover
"Why did you bring her into it?!"
Said the guy bringing them to a battlefield...

Thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
ONLY I CAN BE ASSHOLE HAREM MC!

kills the loli, the other two shits/makes em job

NICE

Also all the people saying normies are normalfags.

Banned
Diablo speaks the truth, you target the healer first. Unfortunately he is also dumb that he killer her last.

Dex-chan lover
"He's fondling boobs! I'll punish him without a moment's hesitation by wiping those boobs from existence, along with the women they're on." He really is a maou, more than most true demon lords in isekai stories.

Group Leader
expected him to use explosion magic while yelling "riajuu should explode!"...

Dex-chan lover
@ciera What are you talking about? Diablo was never a "moral paragon". He was timid and hesitated a lot, even when people were trying to kill him. His current persona is in stark contrast with his usual persona.

Dex-chan lover
@Miranox Diablo's 'timid inner thoughts' never affected his actions in the midst of battle. All of his outward actions in this world have been dictated by his Demon Lord persona (which you can argue is his true uninhibited self). Him mercilessly killing those riajuu (read: those demon scum/enemy combatants) without a second thought is exactly how a demon lord would act and completely consistent with Diablo's character.

Dex-chan lover
@ciera If you don't want to call it timid, fine, but at the very least he showed a lot more restraint in the past. Remember that knight girl who almost killed him and his waifus? She was spared. He also spared the city lord guy who tried to kill him. Meanwhile, these "riajuu" didn't try to harm him and yet he jumps right at them and kills all the women right away. With that kind of ruthlessness, it would've been consistent if he had killed the 2 girls who try to enslave him at the beginning. I could go on. There are tons of inconsistencies and you have to do mental gymnastics to even try to argue otherwise.

Dex-chan lover
@Miranox it seems to me you are the one engaging in mental gymnastics. Diablo justified sparing those two in perfectly demon lord fashion. Again, his whole demon lord roleplay is predicated in lashing out against riajuu, it's second nature to him. Diablo engaging in demon lord roleplay is 100% his character, so him doing what he does as a trademark as a demon lord is completely not OOC like you are suggesting. Sparing them because "killing is wrong" or some such moral gobbledygook is what would have been OOC and un-demon lord like.

Dex-chan lover
@ciera You think expected demon lord behavior is sparing people who try to kill you and ruthlessly killing people who don't try to harm you at all? Seriously? The flimsy excuse he gives for sparing them could be used for anyone else, but he doesn't use it for others. That's what makes it inconsistent. By your standard, you might also think this story has no plot holes whatsoever, right? lol

Users who are viewing this thread