Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 61.1 - Using Our New Weapons II

Group Leader
This guy is the hero we require but do not deserve. He killed all of those oppai fondlers wives, lol. Awesome chapter and thanks for the fast translation

Aggregator gang
It shouldn’t be refreshing, but it is to see an isekai protagonist actually level their enemies rather than holding back condescendingly.
That guy brought his wife harem to support in battle, was all cool while he held the upper hand lol

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting overkill, but not on this level. They literally stood no chance against him with his new armor on.

Double-page supporter
wow so fast thanks dude

to see mc not holding back its refreshing
kill them all diablo

Double-page supporter
Huh, can't believe he kill those thot without flinching. Good going!!

That was infinitely more brutal than I expected.

67c.gif

Dex-chan lover
He's only ruthless since they're not human. Later he hesitates terribly when fighting other humans/races and nearly gets him and the girls killed.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I found it a bit humorous how the 2nd wife was killed. Good ol' disabling forearm grab followed with a slow killing ice spell . There's nothing she could've done XD

Dex-chan lover
@X3h0n She could have gone for the desperate strat of cutting her own arm before it reached the body, not like it would have mattered as Diablo seem pretty straightforward in what he wanted to do

I would have tossed the 1st page when that boss ask why?
he hates that fondling scene soo much lol.

Remember it was x7.
The normal speed of Frost bite you can think of x7
Even x2 is already overkill in most RPG

Users who are viewing this thread