Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 61.1 - Using Our New Weapons II

Dex-chan lover
KYjQmWp.gif
Slaughter them all. If you have pity for someone who have ruthlessly killed innocent people you're a scum.

Fed-Kun's army
why he dragged her into this? isnt it the opposite? who reaally dragged them to that battlefield? 👿
if you want to kill, prepare to die.

Dex-chan lover
Glad he didn't try to save the 'wifes' like heros do in normal isekais. Evil deserve to die.

Diablo, the Normie Slayer.
Also, good that he just obliterated them fast with no second thought or a damn monologe of "why you do this!"

Dex-chan lover
The reason why it leaves a bad taste in the mouth is because he was that brutal only due to the guy flirting on the battlefield.

If he treated them all equally that'd be cool. Because he is getting mad at the show of sexuality, it looks like he's an incel.

I will be fair and say he was absolutely right in asking the girl being frozen "how many times did you hear humans say that?" That there is justice.

can anyone tell me what volume and chapter of the LN this part is? and if you can please give me the link

Mc is merciless but hes not wrong

Enemy is just plain stupid ,theres a time and place to flirt and asking why mc dragged his wife while lowering his guard on battlefield

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I'm sad the tan lizard demon girl died. Such a waste. I would have probably only killed the mermaid chick, then enslaved the other two in front of him. Then I would have beat him to an inch of death. Fucked his wives in front of him and then I would have killed him.

Dex-chan lover
Is this xianxia?
"We murdered thousands of you, but you dare to fight back! And have the audacity to win?!?"

Users who are viewing this thread