Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 61.1 - Using Our New Weapons II

Dex-chan lover
Yes, I was playing Doom battle music. Yes, it was just as good as I was thinking

Aggregator gang
Oh for Pete's sake, if you bring your wives to the battlefield, you are the one responsible for their deaths, that's just a fact.

Damn, He put those bitches down quick.

Bitches is the only word I could have used here. Didn't use it just cuz they're women.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
An item that increases the cost of your spell by 7 doesn't sound very good to me, shouldn't the user be limited to lower level spells? Because it's not like you have infinite magic points.

@Richman in the MMOs you've played don't you have strong spells that you can use relatively often that, if their damage is multiplied by 7, would be stronger than your long cooldown skills?
granted this isn't great for farming or long raids but it's perfect for short mid bosses

Dex-chan lover
iu

Dex-chan lover
Richman it looks like a ability for the uber wealthy, those that can purchase a metric fuck ton of mana pots.

Maou used swagger
Idiot demon's attack sharply rose
Idiot demon has become confused
It hurt itself in its confusion

Supporter
Wow, I mean, yeah, technically he's not wrong, but it leaves a bad aftertaste to kill the beauties :(

Users who are viewing this thread