Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 61.1 - Using Our New Weapons II

Dex-chan lover
Killing the medic is a war crime. She did try to be a combatant though, so he's safe on that front unlike most japanese isekai war crimes enthusiasts.

Kinda Feel bad For The Girls Who Died Trying to challange Diablo.

Lol I guess That's what u get For Making Diablo Mad.
I hope That He ressurects At Least One of the girls so He can add them to his harem ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )

Dex-chan lover
> I hope That He ressurects At Least One of the girls so He can add them to his harem ( ͡• ͜ʖ ͡• )

Actually...
I have no idea, sorry.

Incel rage is merciless.

The Demon guy fastly lose his pose.

Why did he tought Maou is a human? He has.. (equiped?) horns

Fed-Kun's army
@RamenRider
Killing the medic is a war crime. She did try to be a combatant though, so he's safe on that front unlike most japanese isekai war crimes enthusiasts.
It's only a war crime because it's effective. There's a reason why it's immediately intuitive to anyone playing a video game that healers die first. Because it works.

Dex-chan lover
@Chrona
Totally. In war and strategy, if your goal is total surrender, you don't give a chance for the opposite side to recoup their losses. You eliminate any and all obstacles. It's not pretty, and considered a war crime here, because we like to tell ourselves we're not monsters, but there are still some countries that wouldn't blink twice before doing this (Bombing hospitals, for example).

It always feels bad to see cute girls die ennemy or not.

But at least they don't just forgive them for killing thousands of no names and tell them to go back to their home.
Once you get over the dying waifus you understand it's the better outcome

Fed-Kun's army
@ phil777
Totally. In war and strategy, if your goal is total surrender, you don't give a chance for the opposite side to recoup their losses. You eliminate any and all obstacles. It's not pretty, and considered a war crime here, because we like to tell ourselves we're not monsters, but there are still some countries that wouldn't blink twice before doing this (Bombing hospitals, for example).

It's not about being a monster, it's about how committing war crimes effects your relations to other countries. If you win, whose going to force you to address your war crimes, you? Only thing other countries can do are passive trade agreements/tariffs. Only problem is the modern state of military weaponry means that no one really has a major advantage over anyone else. As far as the major players. Not even the US has enough power to wipe a target off the map without starting nuclear war.

Dex-chan lover
LMAOOO, he really didn't give two shits, I was certain he was gonna predictably incapacitate em or something not fucking destroy every one em how hilarious.

Users who are viewing this thread