Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 62.1 - Intermission

Double-page supporter
@zerosum I believe this might follow the same path of other echi harem LNs (eg., Shinmai Maou and Masou Gakuen HxH)
where they will do the real deed at the very last volumes.

In Shinmai Maou, Basara went wild in the last volume and impregnated all his harem members -- including Kurumi and Hasegawa (the school nurse). Same goes for Masou Gakuen. Both even have a special volume dedicates for sex scenes.

But comparing to those two, this is more tamed. So, I won't keep my hope up. It would be nice if it happening anyway.

Group Leader
Sorry for the "Get some breeze" part, was translating too quickly and didn't catch that😅 Well we're open to PRs but most take around 3 hours which is longer than the time I take to TL and might cause us to release a day later since I uploaded this chapter in time right before going to sleep

Aggregator gang
Hey, who's that horned dude? it's not diablo that I knew. 🤣

Aggregator gang
-ssu -ssu -ssu
asu njing
haaah my native tounge can't hold it when reading "su"

Fed-Kun's army
@ohms I glanced at some spoilers on the wiki a while back, and it seemed to me like this story's novel didn't follow that same formula.
Apparently, he gets married to both of the main girls, and the weddings occur in separate volumes.

Aggregator gang
@rgkaw you have it easy. In russian, this would translate literally into the rude form of "(I am) peeing". I'm not joking

Dex-chan lover
Of course, she can’t just win the fight for herself. Heaven forbid a character other than Diablo do literally anything successfully.

Aggregator gang
She may have been given better gear, but her combat experience is still close to 0. Why are you expecting her to suddenly beat a bunch of experienced combatants? People other than Diablo do lots of stuff. Much of it isn't related to fighting, but that doesn't mean that it's not important. Conversely, Diablo's not much good for anything other than fighting, so there'd be no use for him if the others could win the fights alone.

Dex-chan lover
We were this close to get rid of the -ssu and dana stuff. Sadge.

Group Leader
@Seraphus Sure, it'd help us out a lot, I'll pm you but we'll need you to finish a little quickly once I finish the translations

Users who are viewing this thread