Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 62.2 - Intermission II

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad the author dropped all pretense in the later volumes and resorted to just censoring the word c**k instead of calling his dick an arm.

Aggregator gang
For those with a little confusion she is giving him a paizuri....for real, they just censored it in the manga..

That "thou" really confused me until I read the TL/N. "Thou" means "you", so the sentence reads as "You'd like to talk to you for a bit". "Thou" is also actually the informal pronoun. I think you should've either just used "I", replaced the second "you" with "thee" ("I'd like to talk to thee for a bit"), or used royal "we", which is what monarchs use instead of "I" when speaking formally. An example of this is like how Queen Elizabeth refers to herself as "we" in many speeches and would say "We'd like to talk to you for a bit" in this case.

Dex-chan lover
@Kcjpunk You see her again when Demon Lord of Insanity, Modinaram attacks Faltra. As for the final boss we don't know yet.
It's not Krebskulum, even after getting her memories back she's still allied with Diablo

And another thing, that world isn't just Cross Reverie, it's made up of other games made by the dev's of Cross Reverie, Basically the continent he's on is Cross Reverie, there's another one that's made up of another game called "Girls Arms" kind like Girls Frontline with mechs.

Group Leader
@deadrabbits do you think there is gonna be more volumes ? btw appreciated the spoilers I'm currently started with vol 6 of the LN I don't mind seen so many vol like example strike the blood that has 24 vol

Dex-chan lover
@Kcjpunk The story is far from over. The english release of volume 13 comes out on july 6th 2021 then we'll be caught up with the japanese release.

Supporter
A bit sad that he cucked himself out like that, would have liked to see him straight up just reject her and regret it in his head or something. At this point he's just a weak minded yes man.

@deadrabbits who else aside from our two main heroines have a chance to join diablo's harem?cat girl's aunt should have a chance aswell but I like this "onee-san" particularly so I hope she can join in for some fun aswell

Dex-chan lover
@Jethzki
Sylvie states in vol 12 that if she were only 20 years younger she would go after Diablo, she thinks she's too old. The thing about grass walkers is even though they don't age appearance wise, they still feel their actual age. She's around 50-60 years old

Users who are viewing this thread