Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 62.2 - Intermission II

Dex-chan lover
Can confirm with what Guspaz said... "thou" is an old form of "you". The old/archaic way of referring to yourself is still "I".

I, me, my/mine
thou, thee, thy/thine

What Tairo posted should work. "I have come to talk with thee/ye for a bit."

holy moly either this maou is weak af, or she's just releasing massive semen demon energy and incapacitating him...

Double-page supporter
Truly this herbivore shit is something I hate about so much manga. I'm not even someone who obsesses over the MC getting laid (it really isn't that important), but this is too much. The disinterest, fear of, and active resistance to sex. Rather than a normal, healthy reaction - you get these totally unrealistic, pathetic, and immersion breaking MCs. But somehow this seems to actually sell in Japan, hence you see it with MC after MC.

Fed-Kun's army
Is it the same in the novel, this is frustrating... not even the biggest of introverts woulndt get swept by his/her instincts in this situation.

Dex-chan lover
so the tit job got replaced with her giving his arm a semi tit job? Pretty sure he was supposed to polish his pole and head between her soft melons

Is he a fucking fag what the fuck is wrong with him? Is this how Japs are in real life? Well they need to decline in population I guess 120 million crammed in a tiny island maybe this is the effects of the mouse utopia.

@Tmil manga is accurate, afaik it was arm in LN, but i dont recall diablo being pushed down so manga might be overdoing it?

@bk3k
note that Diablo truly hates love from the bottom of his heart, he wont be able to express himself due to his hidden hatred, he is the embodiment of "riajuus should explode"

Dex-chan lover
Onee-San was on the right road there, LOL. Now we can pretend like we're gonna have a threesome and also pretend to be disappointed when nothing happens ... as usual. It would have been interesting if they weren't interrupted though. I mean, nothing would still NOT have happened but a man can dream can't he?

Dex-chan lover
people reading a shounen series acting like maybe vol 12 is gonna be the volume where they smash

a tale as old as time

Users who are viewing this thread