Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 62.2 - Intermission II

Just want to say, being tall doesn't mean having a big d*ck.

Otherwise I would have a massive magnum dong

Dex-chan lover
What the heck she didn't even tit fuck his donger (arm instead) and he already finished?!

Group Leader
@Satyam_SSJ10 "Thou" is an old way of saying "You", so using it in place of "I" is backwards.

The line as it's written basically reads "You'd like to talk to you for a bit"

Dex-chan lover
I love it when he goes full chuuni Demon King.
I hate it when he goes back to being his herbivore self.

@Satyam_SSJ10 As mentioned in other comments, "thou" is second person (like "you"), so it doesn't work in that context.

I did some digging, there's not really a formal first-person pronoun in English. If you really wanted to use an archaic word, "ich" or "ic" might work.
Alternatively, you could make the "you" formal instead. The raw did use the kanji 汝 (なんじ) for referring to Diablo, which seems to be at least semi-formal, so you could just use "thee" or "ye" instead of "you". Also, removing the conjunction and using "with" instead of "to" would make it more formal.
For example: "I would like to talk with thee/ye for a bit."

@Guspaz Interestingly, thou/thee are also commonly misused, as they are actually very informal (more formal speech would use the plural "ye" for individuals). However, since most people these days understand them as formal, using them like that would only offend middle English literary geeks.

Dex-chan lover
He just needs to keep asking himself what a demon lord would do in that situation. Surely he has watched a classic hentai OAV or two.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Onee-san isn't just strong and aggressive on the battlefield.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Diablo's getting two damsels tonight. Though, the feudal lord came on as quite the whore here. Just throwing herself at the guy, disregarding that she was such a badass prior. Kind of a downgrade, honestly. Also, this is the first time I've seen a character get aroused by having their glove licked. Like, I can understand the fingers since that's hot and all, but she licked his arm that was covered by the glove. That's not even remotely hot.

Dex-chan lover
Here Diablo’s rugged thick arm is a reference to his third arm. His babies arm:

Dex-chan lover
Sexual innuendo 101:

WJK0ONo.jpg

@ZeroLight315
I know that feeling xD

Dex-chan lover
@Werebearguy maybe the author didn't want to show what really happened? And that in fact was not their arm since the beginning

This is the PG-13 version

Users who are viewing this thread