Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 63.1 - Royal Capital I

Well, aparently some people forgot that our girl of the day ( night ;) ) tried to kill the MC just a few days before in-story. As I see it, if a woman just tried to kill you a week or so ago, you would be VERY suspicious if she came with flirty talk to your ears. Either she wanted to finish the deal or she gets wet with displays of power, and in the case of the second .. well, you never heard to not stick it on crazy? :p

Double-page supporter
Everyone getting mad he didn't shag her seems to be overlooking a few things.
Firstly that she quite openly wants his power, not him. Why chain yourself down/ give her levarage over you like that just for some action? If he just wanted sex he has that servent girl whom would no doubt comply. Hell, I dont doubt the cat or elf might aquiest to it too.

Secondly his social anxiaties make anything short of his Abrasive demonlord RP remarkably difficult. This falls within the bounds of something not covered by that. Lets not forget how hard he finds it to be directly nice to his comrades inspite of everything and has to slather it with pretence.

Thirdly it's ecchi tagged, not smut. You want an isakai where the mc sleeps around, try that tag instead.

Dex-chan lover
@Hades3x he was supposed to get a tit job from her, but naw... they removed that. Still diablo wanted to avoid her anyways

Dex-chan lover
@Zypex
She's a 'part' of the supreme demon king. The other 'parts' are kind of busy trying to absorb other 'parts' to make themselves that supreme being...

Fed-Kun's army
It's not that he refused the sex.

It's that he white knighted out of it.

Fuck off lumanchina.

Users who are viewing this thread