Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 63.1 - Royal Capital I

Dex-chan lover
the number of virgin calling mc a beta because he dont fuck everything he see, is so damn high

Demon lord has revived. She demands biscuits in exchange for your life.

Fed-Kun's army
you know some people arn't interested in sex right (everyone screaming beta)

I mean im not one of them but still

The amount of ignorant children in these comments, I swear... It's embarrassing to even read most of the time

Double-page supporter
Completely forgot about her going back to the captial. Getting the urges to read where I left off in the LN, been a couple of years..

Woo! Looks like theres 3 more volumes for me to read.

Group Leader
@Ahmed_Mix1 I can't speak for this group but having worked on a few managa chapters my self I can tell you that using a bigger font may not be possible.
This is simply because in manga text bubbles are designed to hold text vertically and be read top to bottom while in english the text has to be horizontal. As such you often end up with bubbles that unless you use a small font could only hold one word per line of text (sometimes even with a small font you can only get two word in per line). Additionally sometimes you end up with massive blocks of japaneese text that after translation to english would simply not fit in the bubble unless the font is made small enough.

Fed-Kun's army
this chapter just made me want to drop it.

like holy hell what kinda stupid reasoning is that??

you achieve nothing by going alone, other then killing yourself..
your basically so awful as to give your friend an ultimatum of "either you help me or i kill myself."

What is wrong being a virgin, I just can't understand Western culture

Dex-chan lover
@Lomeno Nothing really. People just get way up in arms due to the overused dense MCs (that often times are virgins) trope in manga/anime.

I don't see why he just wouldn't take her to meet the "Demon King"...and feed her more biscuits.

BeTa BeTa Beta shut the fuck up and go stick your dick in a toaster or something but i guess your just a beta if you dont want to do that i mean if you dont want to do it then i guess you’re just a spineless little wimp/ bitch

Dex-chan lover
@MiiaBestWaifu
Miia will never be tenderly loved!

28e.png

Users who are viewing this thread