Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 13 Ch. 63.2 - Royal Capital I (part 2)

Double-page supporter
Oh, I remember now
She's the girl with glasses that betrayed the team back during the early arcs

Dont tell me that girl................................

Is the girl with the glasses???? Who revived klem-chan???

Double-page supporter
Foreshadowing ?
Do the Lifelia King and the Church are in any conspiracy with bringing back some Demon King wannabe ?

Dex-chan lover
Hmm... This is strange. I always thought Diablo's speech skill is close to 100 when he's acting the demon king role.

I almost did not recognize Alicia without her murderstare :p Oh, and the glasses as well ... ;)

Dex-chan lover
@Kaarme His speech skill is indeed 100 but it is often limited to confrontational choices. In this case it would be something like: (Fight) "Demon? I am a demon king peasants! Now get out of my way before you regret it."

Alicia???? W.T.Heck?! I need a short Alicia development flash back.

Thanks for the chapter.

Contributor
@okasamyn She's the subordinate of the Dark-Elf/Demon who's now the Demon King Loli's maid. She realized as a kid that the nobility was corrupt beyond redemption, so she joined the demons to revive Krem so humanity could be thinned out.

I'm glad the last panel they wrote who she was, cuz I totally forgot who that was xD

If you're wondering who she is, look for chapter 13.2. i re read the whole manga to find her, not a bad thing to do though....

Users who are viewing this thread