Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu - Vol. 14 Ch. 65 - Royal Capital III

Dex-chan lover
It sucks that it’s a monthly release, but at least it means that we get quality and a lot of it for the single chapter we get. Instead of 4 12 page chapters we get 1 30-40 page chapter. Also this was nice, Alicia is still a ticking time bomb though, don’t know if that’s good or bad yet either... I wonder how Rose and Alicia will interact considering their many similarities.

Anyway nice chapter, thank you for it! Stay happy, stay healthy, and most importantly stay safe!

Dex-chan lover
@Jordygo
The perineum is pretty small, even on a... bigger lady, so... could go either way, by the artwork.
Usually, in manga like Buttobi CPU, the charging port is in the V, while the reset is the A.

Leave it to the imagination of the reader, as to how this model of Roomba functions...

Wow a spanish translation team already took out 6 chapters in the last 3 months. I've donated to this translation team for a while and I've stuck with them, I know you guys have personal lives and things to do, but taking OVER 2 months for 1 chapter is not acceptable, i have stopped my donations and will take my business elsewhere.

God Bless and thanks for the older releases and stay healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread