Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu

Someone should upload a version with the translator comments edited out. This whitepod dude's dumbass comments on every single page is annoying af.

Group Leader
@veeman I've never found annoying the translator's comments on manga, on anime, the only TL note that I've found annoying was that legendary "According to keikakku".

Group Leader
As a former Eng-Spic translator It always get on my nerves how you always read in the credits page that they need staff and instead of applying, you get a comment bashing the jap-english translators, in this case, Champion Scans, an honest scanlation group that started with a lone translator, I don't have the time to help translating (maybe I can help Champion Scans to translate spic-English the episodes they are behind of NeoProject), but I'd never bash them for getting staled, given that they do it for free.

BTW, thanks for the effort and the new episodes, NeoProject.

Dex-chan lover
Cuentan las leyendas,que cuando un fansub encuentra un traductor japonés-español,le regalan un dragon para llegar temprano al trabajo.

Group Leader
I'm guessing the tank scans don't have anything added. I doubt we would see Rem's lady bits, and considering there were several chapters where they were all completely naked in the river, I doubt there will ever be nipples in this series.

Contributor
99% screen width was.... satisfying.
thanks for champion scans and isekai soul-cyborg for bringing us this HQ scans

I'm actually dissapointed the Demon King is a loli. But given the idea it was incomplete in the game- this is kind of a thematic thing.

Dex-chan lover
Loving the large pages.
As for the story, I'm not sure how far the author has thought into this but I really like where the idea of things the game left incomplete could go to. In the game, most demons attacked the other races just because, so in this world, a demon that stops to think things through might have other ideas. The fate of the world turns on pastries.

Contributor
The end pages are retarded but they're fine since you can just skip over them, but the comments forced into the manga are the definition of not being as funny as you think you are but still loudly yelling your shitty jokes.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting an anime adaptation! ? Btw, does anyone know if the physical release is uncensored?

Group Leader
Thank you so much NeoProject Scans.

Non-spic readers, sorry...

Users who are viewing this thread