Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo no Dorei Majutsu

Dex-chan lover
We still got 3 chapters in less than 24 hours, so I'm not gonna complain about the 4th being only on Patreon for a few days.

Dex-chan lover
@Godzillamode
There's a big difference between on donating money to support if they ask because the choice is up to you to help and support your fav scan trans team for translating the series you like
and profiting or benefiting something that isn't yours, licensed or prior to author/artist company behind Paywall

They're not like those group on webtoon,tappytoon or Kakao, they're not officially trans group or licensed, the Paywall money doesn't even goes to author/artist and this goes without their knowledge either which make it kinda scummy, at least the line platform webtoon it actually help support the artist directly unlike here, that's why it's bad,
Principle behind the action are wrong ,
By putting it behind wall, be it permanent,or few weeks, days or hour you're acting like you have the full right of the work you translated or as if it's yours since beginning

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to sound ungrateful and scanlating a manga is already sketchy, but requiring a payment for the access is a downright piracy. The amount of money that you get doesn't really matter, as it doesn't change the principle. In other hand, in my opinion, voluntary donations are ok as you are not selling something that is not yours. Also I think some of the groups here were already suspended for such behaviour.

Well anyway thank you for translation.

Group Leader
Hey guys, tbh we hid Ch 59.1 and 59.2 behind a paywall for a while since we weren't really sure whether to release it or not because of the whole PT Scans thing and the latest chapter, 60.1 is not even on Patreon so we're not really hiding that behind a paywall or anything, just spacing out releases, we weren't going to upload 59.1 and 59.2 on MD but we got a lot of DMs asking us to do so hence we decided that we should do it, anyways donations and stuff are completely voluntary, even if we release other series on Patreon, they are just the preloaded chapters since most scan groups will preload chs for some series and It's completely optional so it's not like we're going to stop translating stuff just because we've got no funding or anything.
I know some of y'all won't agree with the whole profiting from the original author thing but everyone here is already reading thses mangas that have been taken from their original creators and uploaded for free but if you really wanna support the author and stuff, you can go ahead and buy a physical copy. Anyways, scanlation groups just plug their donation details and stuff for voluntary donations to help pay their TLs as TLing is hard and I believe they deserve a bit of incentive, although not much, for spending hours upon hours translating each chapter while still dealing with their personal life
*Not pinpointing anyone, just address everyone in general, sorry if I sound cocky..

@jacK145

Lol why you picking and choosing what’s scummy or not? Since you’re such a moral person, don’t read their scanlations and buy the official English only so you can support the creators like you said. You do realize you’re complaining about something that’s free cause you have to wait? Who cares if they’re not the official team?

Dex-chan lover
@Godzillamode

It's a general info and common sense around here, and also you do realize the foundation of md is not to humour plagiarism or using illicit properties, like jamini box debacle but from the way you acted you're either new or some kind avid fanboy who don't know much on generalization of standard info

It's not about moral person, support the artist or not, it's how you act and your action defined, I mean free or not it's still behind a wall until it's date release, you wouldn't like if someone charged you for something you know that isn't theirs or their right to charge,

Them doing your series and will eventually release it for free doesn't mean you gotta gag balls deep to please them and hope they don't drop and run away, we're at 50-60th chapters deep and you don't see any previous group ever do the same before they drop or went MIA

And why are you being white knighting so much about it lol, if you didn't care why are you so defensive about it for no reason, are you even part of their group or whatnot? People can voice their dissatisfaction when the action is clearly wrong, if you like it , just stay still and silently wait like other sheeps until tomorrow when it's released and be satisfied with it

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

so where is 60.1, its not on the site, if its behind patreon, just wait til after you uploaded it to your site, to upload it to mangadex. it makes no sense for me to search for the answer to why both sites do not have the chapter lmao. seems counter intuitive to have it uploaded to mangadex with a delay when its not even on your site... considering the delay is so people can see it on your site first (where it isnt even uploaded to)

Pingpong plot, you don't know which one is ally, which one is enemy. They keep switching sides like idiot.
6/10 for confusing stories.

Dex-chan lover
@kakinaga I don't know what you are reading, but the main characters are never switching sides. Diablo is always on the side of humanity.
Any time he claims he isn't is just bluster.

SOME of their allies occasionally have different opinions, or attempt to betray them. That's normal in a fantasy world.

Was moderately interesting but the plot was trying to always be on high point which made it just all blend together after a while. in the beginning there was some character development but later there was none and old development was ignored partly. Watching characters switching sides is like a constant ping pong game which means you never develop any attachments to them and just shrug it of when they switch again.

Banned
This story is shit... but at least it is a moderately entertaining form of shit... once you get past all the Shitepod chapters.

Also the "elves" look more like goblins with their huge, side-droopy ears.

Yeah, honestly there is little point in going over the flaws since there are fucking tons of them... but at least it isn't boring.

Fed-Kun's army
The story's like a bad cocktail placed over a big... no, humongous pile of gooey, liquid, brown shit.
Sure, it looks disgusting, but there will be people who'll drink that cocktail.

This manga is odd. It is undeniably bad. Its writing is terrible. Characters are flat with little to no personality (except stuff related to jokes). Story arcs are awkward, they seem like they were inspired by more serious/dark settings however they are lacking and fail to compare to their inspirations.
It is a shame because its original setting was great. Our MC is OP, much stronger than any other mostly because these people only have one life to level up meanwhile as a player he could die without the slightest care to get stronger prior to his "summoning". He is OP however is mind is not. He remains an awkward otaku without any social skills. It was a major flaw, he was easily overwhelmed by most people around him. Best of all, the author did not give up on this aspect (even though it was less and less important over time). Unlike many other Isekai like Jaryuu, following a weak-minded OP otaku remained. Sadly, the writing was not on par. At first, it was obvious, it was supposed to be some sort of mildly serious setting with a naive otaku facing "adult stories" with a lot of fan service. That is the aspect that failed this manga. Stories are ridicule. Most of the time very cliché and clumsy. On the overall, it is not very organic. Each component doesn't work with others. (Failed) Seriousness, MC vs Reality, Fan Service, they all work against each other.

I still enjoy it a little bit but forced to admit it is not good. Maybe is it a matter of adaptation, it fails to adapt the original story or it was not made to be represented in manga and needed more changes.

This is easily my current favorite series if only because of the comments it generates here.

You'd think people who read isekai would have a touch more awareness of how little everyone else cares if you think it's bad. Welcome to isekai. Don't like it? Don't read it. Easy solution. I certainly hope no one is forcing you to read isekai at gunpoint. If so, please record it. It should make an interesting youtube video.

Scynix, but they apparently hate it so much that they have to spew their stupidity in every isekai manga thread there is.

It's just so pretentious and cringe. Why do you even waste time posting negative dimwittery about a manga you dont even like? Like.. whats the point?

Users who are viewing this thread